Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2003, 12:56 PM   #41
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I feel like an old sea dog here, having been here since 01
Old 09-19-2003, 01:20 PM   #42
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Erm Insane? Heh i sometimes make 100+ posts per day. Cool. And it was one of those days,that, that ugly Half-Orc Krung died after a day. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Tell me your joking [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

100 in a day....erm I would keep that one quite if i where you I'm sure it would only take a few keyboard strokes to make you a "welcome new user" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You know it was only a month ago Xen, when we were chatting about both being emerald dragons now your 3600 + posts !!
[/QUOTE]i remember the days(in other words, a 2-3 months ago) when i was a thyvian wizard and ahead of Xen by about a 150 posts. then i took a weeks vacation in cyprys and when i came back, Xen was a red dragon . Xen has probably gotten the most posts in the least amount of time, without spamming(atleast i havent seen him spam...) out of everyone in IW. i guess you could call that an achievement... [img]smile.gif[/img]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-19-2003, 01:53 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just a reminder- spamming for ranks isn't cool here. But then I'm sure nobody meant that they'd actually do that, right?

Awww, Link, you're getting us old timers all nostalgic! LOL
Old 09-19-2003, 02:22 PM   #44
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Just a reminder- spamming for ranks isn't cool here. But then I'm sure nobody meant that they'd actually do that, right?

Awww, Link, you're getting us old timers all nostalgic! LOL
Yea, but usually new people do that Cloudy. I don't think I ever did it, I just posted the hell out of the Bg2 forum before I came to this one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2003, 02:41 PM   #45
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah I know! It's a shame a lot of the people from the old days don't come here that often anymore and/or are banned. AzureWolf, caleb, Lioness, Jerome to name a few of them [img]smile.gif[/img] Those were the days!! *sigh*
Old 09-20-2003, 12:44 AM   #46
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
That's a lot of posts!

*cough*

Thank you kind sir *makes a sandwich*

Hmmm, tasty
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Maybe you'd be better off just having a ham sandwich.
Old 09-20-2003, 06:53 AM   #47
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Erm Insane? Heh i sometimes make 100+ posts per day. Cool. And it was one of those days,that, that ugly Half-Orc Krung died after a day. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Tell me your joking [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

100 in a day....erm I would keep that one quite if i where you I'm sure it would only take a few keyboard strokes to make you a "welcome new user" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You know it was only a month ago Xen, when we were chatting about both being emerald dragons now your 3600 + posts !!
[/QUOTE]i remember the days(in other words, a 2-3 months ago) when i was a thyvian wizard and ahead of Xen by about a 150 posts. then i took a weeks vacation in cyprys and when i came back, Xen was a red dragon . Xen has probably gotten the most posts in the least amount of time, without spamming(atleast i havent seen him spam...) out of everyone in IW. i guess you could call that an achievement... [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE] PUH-LEASE!!! Check out this topic and tell me he doesn't spam.

And I owe you some explanation because I do not want to be considered a tell-on-you guy. Couple of months ago, Luvian and I were in a debate about the shapeshifter rebalancing mod for BGII. Xen replied to EVERY post with a non-contributing argument; he said absolutely nothing. In other words: spam! It was in that period that Xen's postcount sky-rocketed. Because he defiled so many threads, I get ticked-off whenever someone applauds Xen for his incredible rate of posts and saying he didn't spam to get that much! Sure its possible to post that much, but I've been a personal witness to exactly *what* he posts and I wasn't amused.

Xen: I've got nothing against you, nor do I care much on how you act here on IW or how much you post. Just don't screw up threads anymore like you did....
Old 09-20-2003, 07:04 AM   #48
Link
Jack Burton

I agree with you Zuvio [img]smile.gif[/img] I've had a period myself when I made a lot of posts every day, but I soon found out that it just wasn't worth it pressing the refresh button all the time in order to find no new replies [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2003, 07:20 AM   #49
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
PUH-LEASE!!! Check out this topic and tell me he doesn't spam.

And I owe you some explanation because I do not want to be considered a tell-on-you guy. Couple of months ago, Luvian and I were in a debate about the shapeshifter rebalancing mod for BGII. Xen replied to EVERY post with a non-contributing argument; he said absolutely nothing. In other words: spam! It was in that period that Xen's postcount sky-rocketed. Because he defiled so many threads, I get ticked-off whenever someone applauds Xen for his incredible rate of posts and saying he didn't spam to get that much! Sure its possible to post that much, but I've been a personal witness to exactly *what* he posts and I wasn't amused.

Xen: I've got nothing against you, nor do I care much on how you act here on IW or how much you post. Just don't screw up threads anymore like you did....
Xen may have spammed a bit in the last couple of months, but others have to. I haven't actually seen any of Xen's spam (well, except for that count to 1000 thread ) nor have I ventured into the BG2 forum for a long time, so I can't really comment.

[ 09-20-2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 09-20-2003, 07:28 AM   #50
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
I feel like an old sea dog here, having been here since 01
Arr, matey, crack open the grog and remember times long past!