Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-06-2001, 02:04 PM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Please visit and post a reply to my clans/guilds thread. Just click on the link and post a reply.
Old 10-06-2001, 03:01 PM   #2
Rikard

Mario Don't post links from one forum to another

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Old 11-02-2001, 12:00 PM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping for all of you who want to know more about clans, with this additional note:

You are welcome to join a clan/guild if you wish, but please do NOT post a thread saying that you have decided to start a new social clan/guild. We already have at 10+ clans on this site.

The only new clans that will be accepted will be Neverwinter Night multiplayer guilds.

Find a clan that you want to join and email the clanmaster - DO NOT post a message saying that you want to join one. Alternatively, you can find one of the existing clan threads in the General Discussion forum and post your inquiries there. They're all very friendly.

All clan threads should be in our General Discussion forum, not here as they really don't have anything to do with BG2. NWN guild threads should be posted in our Neverwinter Nights forum.

Further to this warning, any more new clan threads that are started here will be subject to being locked without notice.

Thanks for your cooperation!

------------------
Old 11-02-2001, 01:02 PM   #4
OmegaKiller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

We need a wider varity of clans. All the clans and guilds that I see are for rangers, palidens, and all the goody goody tosh shoes . Bah!!!!!! What about an evil clan?

OmegaKiller
Old 11-02-2001, 01:27 PM   #5
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
...You are welcome to join a clan/guild if you wish, but please do NOT post a thread saying that you have decided to start a new social clan/guild. We already have at 10+ clans on this site.

The only new clans that will be accepted will be Neverwinter Night multiplayer guilds....
Hmmmmm, begging your pardon, but what if I wanted to start up something similar to the KFA again - something that's not REALLY a clan/guild but nevertheless is seen by other people as being one?

------------------
Guerilla gourmet, and former proprieter of the KFA.

Old 11-02-2001, 01:33 PM   #6
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by OmegaKiller:
We need a wider varity of clans. All the clans and guilds that I see are for rangers, palidens, and all the goody goody tosh shoes . Bah!!!!!! What about an evil clan?

OmegaKiller
OmegaKiller, not that I'm a recruiter for any clan/guild, but I believe that if you look at both the ORT and HADB clans you might find something close to what you want. Besides, we megalomaniacal masterminds don't REALLY want clanmates - what we really want are minions!!! mwahahahahahahahahaha

------------------
Guerilla gourmet, and former proprieter of the KFA.

Old 11-02-2001, 03:50 PM   #7
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

bumperdibump
Old 11-03-2001, 05:05 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:

Hmmmmm, begging your pardon, but what if I wanted to start up something similar to the KFA again - something that's not REALLY a clan/guild but nevertheless is seen by other people as being one?

That's more like a social thread - not a clan or guild as such. If you want to do something like that, keep it to ONE thread, and have it in the Gen Con forum. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2001, 06:26 AM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Ah Mr Memnoch sir, I wanted to create a itty bitty small clan called the HADB and it will full of lovely caring people who do good all day every day. We would care for the weak and steal from the rich. So what do you say? Youll take my word on it? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 06:27 AM   #10
Legolas
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Please visit and post a reply to my thread about clans/guilds. Just click on the link and post a reply.

Ehr... I can't post a reply
It says:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Can't open perl script "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ironworksforum\ubb\cgi-bin\postings.cgi": No such file or directory

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!