Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 02:24 AM   #1
rtricoche
Welcomed New User

I am having a serious problem. I battled some Death lords and some cultist in a pegasus temple somewhere in the SE Wilderness (I may be wrong I dont remember), however my issue is that two of my party members fell unconcious and wont get back up no matter what I do.

I've slept for about 100 hours, I have restoration potions, but I cant figure out how to give my unconcious players any ithems, the game wont allow it - and since only the player that has the potion in its inventory can use it, I cant even have one of my other party members heal them. The themple in Arnika is useless as well.

Now, I've been through the manual a million times and I dont see a way to have my unconcious player get healed.

Does anybody know what i can do? I'm stumped. It's like their dead. By the way I've used about 100,000 pounds of smelling salts to try and awaken them. Then only thing the message box says is that it helps them a little (or something to that effect)

Thanks guys.
rtricoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 03:19 AM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

it sounds like you are stuck between a couple of patches. one patch kinda created the problem, but the next one fixed it.

pop on over here and get patch 12.23 to ease your woes.

make sure you extract it to your wizardry folder. if you don't have any patches installed, it will create a new folder named "patches". it will overwrite the main game exe/file so when it asks you if it's okay to overwrite, say yes.

good luck.

V***V
Old 01-17-2002, 03:51 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

The only spell that cures unconciousness is restoration (priest 7).
The Renaissance lute copies this effect.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 11:09 AM   #4
Thumper
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by carg:

I don't have a priest (or the spell). I just use Smelling Salts, always works for me. I make sure each of my characters has some in their inventory.
Old 01-17-2002, 12:15 PM   #5
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by carg:

This isnt nesecarily true, depends on what causes the unconcious state, if you are just out of stamina a rest all spell or stamina spell will wake you right up...My gadgeteer drops in and out of conciousness during big battles all the time, he is the most well rested party member I have [img]smile.gif[/img]

Party Conversation excerpt.

Fighter: Hey Gadget use that healing do-hicky on us we are getting battered by these 9 Rapax Berserkers, 8 Rapax Samauris and the 5 Rapax Warrior Mages

Gadget: Right-o old chap! **Healing Sounds*

Ranger: Hey Gadget Microwave that dood over there he's down on HPs and should pop!

Gadget: Got him *ZZZZAP*

Bishop: Hey HEY HEY!!!! Wake up you goof this is no where to take a nap!!!!

Gadget: ZZZZZzzzzz.......

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: MagiK ]