Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-31-2001, 02:03 PM   #1
Flexster
Welcomed New User

well um listed under dumb things to do I kind of killed the king and well I didn't give him the invitation (sorry but the vault was worth the feeling of guilt) anyway I did try to give the invatation to the king he refused it. so now what do I do? I need the quest for 3 fighter types so it's a killer HELP!!!!
Flexster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 02:10 PM   #2
slug
Manshoon

you are supposed to hand the invitation to a guard, not the king. if there are any gaurds left, like around the treasury, you can try giving to them while they attack you i guess. i doubt if that would work. it is a good idea to make sure that you have gotten absolutely everything you need from an NPC before you kill them.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 02:12 PM   #3
Throg
Dungeon Master

Just give it to one of the Stout guards in the throne room. I wondered, too, why the King wouldn't take it, but decided the Warrior's Guild is trying to foment trouble among the Stouts.

====
Throg
====
Throg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2001, 03:48 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

If you have no previous save file (which is very bad! This is not the last time you might want to go back to an earlier moment!) you might try to cast 'charm' on one of the guards (if they're still alive), and see if he will accept the invitation then.
Otherwise you'll lose two extra guild levels in Ishad N'Ha, but you can still make up for that in the third city; there are 8 promotions in total, and you (really) need only 5. (While 7 is the highest guild level, there is nothing extra at 7 that you can't get at 6.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2001, 10:06 AM   #5
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Did you try Charming the hell out of one of them... maybe I'd like to become your friend and walk back to Ishad N'Ha with you now that you've slaughtered all his friends.

Anyway, did you at least finished the mines before you decided to waste the King?

Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote