Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 07:32 PM   #101
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

LadyRae holds her hand up in front of her face. Hmmmmm? Did I forget to cancel that invisability spell??? She wonders.

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-28-2001, 07:32 PM   #102
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Is BK still here? LadyZ, how come you're leaving the board???

Hello LadyRae! I can never keep up enough to ever have a conversation with you!! I'm leaving for a bit because I'm moving. Takes some time to get the ol' cable modem hooked up. Can't get a definite date yet because we have to install the damn digital TV cable first. They say they have to wait 24 hours and see if the TV cable works OK before they get to the internet part. Being a weekend, I think it won't get done until next weekend sometime! Maybe I'm wrong and the Internet Gods will shine upon me! Have to wait and see. All I know is I'll miss you along with everyone else. I hope you are feeling better BTW!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:34 PM   #103
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Alas, not even the best are perfect.

HI LadyRae! How was your day??

LadyZ & 250, I don't know how people manage to get anything done at work if they're connected to the board. I've bravely resisted THAT temptation so far. I shudder to think what will happen if I ever have a slow day tho....

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!

wordz of wizdom, wordz of wizdom!!
Old 03-28-2001, 07:35 PM   #104
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hello LadyRae! I can never keep up enough to ever have a conversation with you!! I'm leaving for a bit because I'm moving. Takes some time to get the ol' cable modem hooked up. Can't get a definite date yet because we have to install the damn digital TV cable first. They say they have to wait 24 hours and see if the TV cable works OK before they get to the internet part. Being a weekend, I think it won't get done until next weekend sometime! Maybe I'm wrong and the Internet Gods will shine upon me! Have to wait and see. All I know is I'll miss you along with everyone else. I hope you are feeling better BTW!

Aw, LadyZ... Oooh! Maybe we could sacrifice Jerome's a$$ to the internet Gods? Especially Cable Modem Gods should like that!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-28-2001, 07:36 PM   #105
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Tis always the case with me, it would seem...they always disappear and leave me to my own devices....(heavy sigh)

Aye me...a girl could get quite lonely around here! LadyZekke? Dear sister, perhaps it would be best to just send little Cloudbringer back to boarding at Maidenly Virtue School?! (sigh, whine, sniffle) Mayhap I shall find something to do at the bar....sigh...(thinks the daytime bartender must be off fighting evil someplace and is momentarily sidetracked, wondering if her purple harem outfit is back from cleaning shop)

Hmmm....what the heck do those barkeeps do with all these little umbrellas? Silly silly....I never make it rain IN the INN....

SultryCloud

*leans over to Cloudy and whispers in her ear*
Fear not, milady, when a fellow calls me on his cell phone from his car to make sure I let you know, then I think you can rest assured of his return presence...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 07:36 PM   #106
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Is BK still here? LadyZ, how come you're leaving the board???
No, BK left some time before I came back. He only seems to be here when he's on duty...sigh...

LadyZ is MOVING to her house!

I'm considering re-entering Maidenly Virtue School...sigh...

CloudCookie

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 07:37 PM   #107
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:

Tis always the case with me, it would seem...they always disappear and leave me to my own devices....(heavy sigh)

Aye me...a girl could get quite lonely around here! LadyZekke? Dear sister, perhaps it would be best to just send little Cloudbringer back to boarding at Maidenly Virtue School?! (sigh, whine, sniffle) Mayhap I shall find something to do at the bar....sigh...(thinks the daytime bartender must be off fighting evil someplace and is momentarily sidetracked, wondering if her purple harem outfit is back from cleaning shop)

Hmmm....what the heck do those barkeeps do with all these little umbrellas? Silly silly....I never make it rain IN the INN....

SultryCloud

Hey CB! I'm just hanging here as well. With no Stealthy I am a lonely gal! Bartender deserted I see. Wep! Lets take a looksee and see what new drinki we can concoct. Whaddaya say! Mmmm. Little umbrellas? Dunno. Put them in your hair, jump on a tabletop and sing Copa Cabana?

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:38 PM   #108
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
LadyRae holds her hand up in front of her face. Hmmmmm? Did I forget to cancel that invisability spell??? She wonders.

Milady, how could you EVER be invisible? Your very presence lights the room like a star all by itself, begging for us to gather round...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 07:39 PM   #109
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

HI, Bilqis, Cloudy, 250! Yeah, this is like the second time ever I've been able to from work... Too busy today to work when I don't absolutely have to... Also, you guys are all leaving by the time I get on after work...

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-28-2001, 07:39 PM   #110
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

SultryCloud
Hey Cloudy, at least they
try
with you. But I'm here... friends are friends eh??
LadyRae, I see you. Did you not want to be seen?

LadyZ: I don't like to think of you being gone all week next week. I will miss you.

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.