Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 09:27 PM   #1
Amber Shadow Mage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im new at the multiplayer thing,
could any one give me a few tips of how to get started.
The manual seems to be in orc.
Old 04-04-2001, 07:53 AM   #2
Altranan
Dungeon Master

Do you want to play MP with other people, or just to create a party where you control all the characters?

Altranan
Old 04-04-2001, 08:04 AM   #3
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

If your playing against people then KILL EM ALL. Not really (well if your realy board ). Best tip is to tell your char to follow the leader and try to talk things out with people (which doesn't normally work).

I had Lvl 13 Sorcerer with Sunfire. Well I used it 2 times in a row with enemys around an killed half the people, including the group leader. I was just defending my self honest

------------------
A Council Member of the Wizards of the Light