Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 09:51 PM   #1
[twisti]

Is there a way to get the guy who killed Anomen's sister ? I talked him out of killing this guy his father hates (after all, he want's to become a kinght), but I would love to crush whoever did this to his sister.

I'm assuming it's Jon Youknowthename, based on some hints his father gave, but I'm not sure.

If the murder is revealed in the story line progress, and you would have to spoil to tell me about, just say so and nothing more, 'cause I'll learn it eventually myself, but if there is some hint about the murder I just didn't stumble about. please enlighten me.

Old 11-01-2000, 10:07 PM   #2
Armisael

No, some guy called Saerk killed his sister. I think Anomen gets another quest later on to go after Saerk if you don't tell him to go drop him when his father says so.

Old 11-02-2000, 09:16 AM   #3
[twisti]

Ya sure, that's what I meant with the first line. From what I heared from the mage council about this, there is no proof. So I talken Anomen out of killing someone without proof and just for revenge. I guess if I ever want to help him become a knight, this was the right descision (pro'lly the game won't care too much, but I'm a full-blood-rpg'ler).

However, I would love to go deeper into this and find some proves and bring the real murder, whoever it is, to justice.

Old 11-02-2000, 06:13 PM   #4
Gecko

I told him to kill saerk, so I went to his house and wiped out his household.
(The best part was when anomen killed saerk's defenceless daughter)

Old 11-02-2000, 06:13 PM   #5
Gecko

I told him to kill saerk, so I went to his house and wiped out his household.
(The best part was when anomen killed saerk's defenceless daughter)

Old 11-08-2000, 05:13 PM   #6
Malice

Revenge is not the way. But it pays more

Old 11-08-2000, 07:30 PM   #7
Suul-Yinn

Spoiler
If Anomen kills Saerk and his daughter, he will be refused entry into the Radiant Heart and turn Chaotic Neutral. Thereafter he will turn on your party whenever anyone criticises him! At least he stops boasting...

Old 11-08-2000, 09:48 PM   #8
The Sage

i told anomen not to kill his sisters murderer, but i just wanna know
when he goes to the order of the radiant heart!
does he get a class change? id like him to be a paladin
and does his sound set change?

thanx

Old 11-08-2000, 10:28 PM   #9
Armisael

No, he stays a fighter/cleric. His wisdom gets a boost, and he becomes even snottier, as hard as it may seem.

Old 11-09-2000, 04:13 AM   #10
Arachnia Vandriel

Hard to believe he'll get worse, Jan will have a field day with him..

The story of Ano the brain damaged orc had me in stitches...