Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2003, 05:31 PM   #41
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Right handed. BUT, I can write like a 2 year old with my left hand.
That probably gave you just the edge now didn't it, Lady Z

Apparently I played the Commodore 64 joystick with my left hand, although I'm right handed. I haven't got a clue why, and I was too young to remember anything decent about it.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:26 PM   #42
Draten-Master of Fire and Ice
Dungeon Master

Good 4 U, Chewie! It's my opinion that most people, if they cared 2 try, would find that they are able to do a lot of things equally well with either hand. I could be wrong, though, as I only have myself as an example to go by. I have also become, with time and patience, mostly ambidextrous. Although I don't seem to golf or swing a baseball bat well unless I do it left-handed. It might be cool for some of you "die hard" right or left-handers to take a walk on the wild side and try doing some things with your "off" hand. You might find that this improves your ability to think constructively also. Just a suggestion.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:45 PM   #43
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

LEFTY, WHHOOOO!!!!! Lefties are the supreme race of humans you know. We KNOW man. And its not an eggo with only one "g". [img]tongue.gif[/img] And contradictary to most people's opinions, righties are they source of all evil. Plus we are discriminated by against righties because of their fear of our power! In one country they don't us TP, they us their LEFT HAND! K, thats all the supreme lefty has left the building.

[ 12-04-2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: T/-/alali ]