Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2001, 09:59 AM   #1
The Xlord
Dungeon Master

At last I got the story!
The story is: You'll begin as an inexperienced character who must initially complete a training exercise put forth before him by his guild in the city of Neverwinter. An illness--in fact, it's a full-blown, deadly plague--is sweeping across Neverwinter. The city is necessarily put under quarantine. As someone who hasn't yet fallen victim to this mysterious plague, you're enlisted to try to help discover the nature of the malaise--or, better yet, a cure for it. A search for the cure will take you across more than two dozen different play scenarios--or, modules--each of which takes several hours to complete. Do the math, and you'll see that the campaign is designed to be at least 60 hours in length.

Thats great huh??? I'm so happy, at laaaaaaaaaaast!

The Xlord

------------------
Defender and master of Good archmagic
:mage1:
The Xlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 05:57 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Cool mate!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 11:46 AM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

Looking forwards to it already. Hmm, being diplomatic, granted diplomacy normally involves end heavy hafted weapons in my case but it's more fun than some of the other tedious tasks that I have faced.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote