Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #61
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
OK lets get off the comparing Rape and a Online RPG funeral for a real life player.

They are totally different things and if they are brought up again in this thread it will be closed.
T-D-C you scare me when you do that!! I always imagined you to be the cuddly father figure, not the power-hungry usurper of the MMORPG board [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:13 AM   #62
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Kakero, what he's trying to say is that the comparison is just wrong. Rape and raiding an online mourning is like comparing apples with cars.

(meaning apples and pears are reasonably okay to compare)
Since when am I comparing apple with car? What I am typing here is morality and self control. People who rape, do they have morale (Do people consider rapist to have any sort of morality?)? Do they have self control over their action (Once lust take over can you control yourself?) ? Same as the people who attack the in game funeral, do they have morale (Do people consider jerks to have any sort of morality?) ? Do they have self control over their action (Once the omfgpkpkfun take over can you control yourself)?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:14 AM   #63
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
OK lets get off the comparing Rape and a Online RPG funeral for a real life player.

They are totally different things and if they are brought up again in this thread it will be closed.
I was just using it as an example, but some people took it so seriously.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:02 PM   #64
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Believe it or not Kakero, I do understand what you are getting at, but unfortunantly, in the internet world, there are few consequences for your actions, and people can wreak havoc with no action taken against them.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 03:43 AM   #65
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:

T-D-C you scare me when you do that!! I always imagined you to be the cuddly father figure, not the power-hungry usurper of the MMORPG board [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL guess I have been hanging around with Larry to much......hehehehehe
Old 05-13-2006, 10:12 AM   #66
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Regardless, the video was bloody funny.

"I'm the scatman!"
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:45 AM   #67
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I'm just surprised that not a single person, but rather a whole guild, are so ignominously and gloriously assholes. It's like they're proud of being insolent turds. You should check their website. Pathetic. They're all on my nose-punch list.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:21 AM   #68
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

what is their website? ive been looking for it, but cant find it
Old 05-16-2006, 02:43 PM   #69
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

http://serenity-now.org/

http://serenity-now.org/forums/

There you go.
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #70
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I'm just surprised that not a single person, but rather a whole guild, are so ignominously and gloriously assholes. It's like they're proud of being insolent turds. You should check their website. Pathetic. They're all on my nose-punch list.
Now this I have to agree with. Pricks.