Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 09:33 AM   #71
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Z i do have a questino regarding my character.. My character is legit from original campaign to HOTU. as well as all the other items i have gotten except for a outfit which i got from my hackpak. anyways. as im just killing places left and right, my armor class is constantly decreasing, no rest, restoration, or healing can help me. it is slowly decreasing over time even when i am just in the yawning portal. help Z!

edit: my character is a lvl 6/17/9 druid/shifter/cleric
having all legit items and a hakpak item here and there (clothing only no powergaming)

i really need help Z. my armor class now is from 36 to -28!

another edit: I came from several modules, it seems that it is only happening here in your mod Z about my armor class.

[ 04-04-2004, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-05-2004, 11:16 PM   #72
Ehrys
Manshoon

Z, the NPC Teri-Sha on level 10 has a few bugz... when engaged in conversation, she keeps equipping her bow (like it's default or something)... also you cannot access her inventory.

some weirdness too... we hadn't engaged her in combat, but she started to attack us first (especially after I logged out, while she was in my service).

Anyways... waiting around for the badgers.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:14 AM   #73
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Ehrys:
Z, the NPC Teri-Sha on level 10 has a few bugz... when engaged in conversation, she keeps equipping her bow (like it's default or something)... also you cannot access her inventory.

some weirdness too... we hadn't engaged her in combat, but she started to attack us first (especially after I logged out, while she was in my service).

Anyways... waiting around for the badgers.
Weird. I worked on her and changed her look per Teri's request, and I may have fixed those bugs. Did you kill any commoners? That is the alignment for her.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-08-2004, 11:29 AM   #74
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

I noticed that I cannot use wands. I am playing a sorcerer/rdd and picked up a wand of fire. I attempted to use it on the spiders near the entrance to level 2 and a message in the right text box said that I cannot use that item.

I have noticed this with some of my other characters, my wizard, and my fighter/mage also cannot use wands.

Also on level 2 amid all the dwarves and traps just inside level 2... the wagon broken wagon is not clickable. I think its the only wagon in EfU that isnt clickable.

[ 04-08-2004, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]
Old 04-08-2004, 01:01 PM   #75
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

In CEP, Wands must be held to work--same for Rods. I didn't like that, but it IS more realistic I guess.

I didn't want any items in it, so why make it clickable? It's just Dungeon dressing

Did ya see the skull?

Old 04-08-2004, 03:53 PM   #76
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

OK cool. I was just noticing those things while i was tinkering around a bit today. Thanks for ( now that i feel like an idiot ) clearing that up [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-08-2004, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]
Old 04-19-2004, 06:28 PM   #77
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Z,
1: The exit from the void isnt working again, unless you changed it since the other night.
2: Are certian jewels only forgeable with certian items? I tried to blend a longsword and something besides a diamond.. and the merchant just shooed me away. Longswords and Diamons seem to be the only combination so far.
3: The traps on the staute dont seem to do much. They seem to have +19 to hit but keep rolling 0. I was able to just wade through and swipe everything.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:24 AM   #78
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Teri-sha Illistyn:
Z,
1: The exit from the void isnt working again, unless you changed it since the other night.
2: Are certian jewels only forgeable with certian items? I tried to blend a longsword and something besides a diamond.. and the merchant just shooed me away. Longswords and Diamons seem to be the only combination so far.
3: The traps on the staute dont seem to do much. They seem to have +19 to hit but keep rolling 0. I was able to just wade through and swipe everything.
Yeh, so far the diamond and the sword are the first of MANY combos to come. give me time, and I'll have many added. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The void door isn't working?!?! In what way? Weird, because I redid it. I'll look into it now. Ugh!

Yeh, the statues traps are weak, I am looking to make it deadly. I plan to correct that for sure. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2004, 11:20 AM   #79
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Teri-sha Illistyn:
Z,
The void door isn't working?!?! In what way? Weird, because I redid it. I'll look into it now. Ugh! [/QUOTE]In the way that I just stand there and click the doorway and nothing happens LOL. I went and pummeled the Tree for a few minuets then went to try the door again. (I was in character)

[ 04-20-2004, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]
Old 05-22-2004, 09:12 PM   #80
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Bugs found in the Void, level 13:

1. Darkness creatures are in attack mode, but do not attack, thus allowing me to kill them without a battle.

2. Scorpians giving this error:
script x2_s1GW Spikes, OID: 80007988, Tag: ShadowScorpion, ERROR: DIVIDE BY ZERO

3. Male half-snake with like six arms has a female voice when it makes hurt noise.

[ 05-22-2004, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]