Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-09-2001, 11:39 AM   #41
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

sig test

------------------
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 11:46 AM   #42
Moni

Adam! COOL!!!! VERY COOL!!!

Congrats on the promotion to Drow Warrior!

Moni

P.S. oops...Scronan, lol...disregarding!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-09-2001).]
Old 04-09-2001, 12:05 PM   #43
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The middle one is done by Adobe PhotoShop 4.0 and saved it as gif. I just added the flame on the stands using ubb code.

------------------
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 12:19 PM   #44
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hehehe, Scronan... Actually, I think everyone is glad to have a thread where they can test their signatures. I guess we should have created a "Signature Test" thread for that purpose. Everyone now knows that the "Disregarding" thread is the Sig test thread. Interesting how things metamorphose!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 01:21 PM   #45
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Aye Saz! Its great we have a place to test things...I wonder if Ziroc could make a place where we could do that without others seeing it! As much as I bumble through this stuff, it would be a great help to me!

Visit the Archive, or Mr. T will throw you very far!

[This message has been edited by Scronan (edited 04-09-2001).]
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 08:55 PM   #46
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Scronan;
I wonder if Ziroc could make a place where we could do that without others seeing it! As much as I bumble through this stuff, it would be a great help to me!
Scronan...with the edit feature on this board you can take anything out long after you post it so if you decide you don't want it being shown, you can highlight and backspace the image out.

To show you an example, I am posting a pic in this thread that will only be seen by those who pay attention to it for the next 27 hours heh heh heh....Rex and I had some fun at the theatre game room while waiting for the movie to start this afternoon and spent a couple bucks getting "custom" stickers made.

I had my finger on the "OK" button lol and when I saw he had his face situated the way he wanted in the image we were playing with (neighbors have called us each other's husband or wife and it is a running joke with us), I quickly made a face and pressed the button and then pressed it again to keep him from deciding he wanted to try again.

This pic had us in tears (laughing at it) and I don't want EVERYONE seeing it LOL so tomorrow night before I go to bed, I will edit it out (provided Wyv or Ziroc don't get a mean streak and close the thread LOL!) PLEASE DON'T!!! HAHAHA!

P.S. Just hilarious to see you actually use the word "bumble" today too! I had to call some jerk dressed in a bright yellow shirt and black shorts a "bumblefuk" today. I don't normally call anyone names but this guy was a jerk and deserved worse. Rex got a good laugh out of it, just thought I would tell you and ponder just how many other people have used the word "bumble" today and in what context lol.

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-04-2001).]
Old 04-09-2001, 09:01 PM   #47
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Moni, Oh, wot a hoot!!!! ROFL!

Very good! I can't see why Ziroc would close the thread. That would be Wyvern's job, and I know she wouldn't mind.

Scronan: One thing I miss from the old forum was the ability to "preview" a post before you post it, especially one with special effects (like the Gael Serran Examiners). Now you have to put it up there, and then go back and edit it. Oh well!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 09:46 PM   #48
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

CLOSE THIS THREAD???? (faint)

Oh, pahhhhlease!! This thread embodies the very heart of our board and posters! The fact that we cannot really "disregard" a post is part of our *souls*!! LOL!!!! It belongs here and I love the fact that it keeps growing!!!

Wyv

P.S. BUMBLE

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 09:52 PM   #49
Moni

Wyv,

LOL & LMAO Thank you! I was merely stating that you had the power to do so and make that silly image remain here forever! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! LOL...I wonder just how many people will look but not reply?

Moni
Old 04-09-2001, 09:55 PM   #50
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Moni, Wyv, Saz

Well, stupid me didn't know about the "edit" feature...and I was thinking "boy, Saz must have to get the GSE PERFECT before he posts!". Not that it isn't great Saz..but I saw the edit button but just didn't bother to hit it. You'll see I edited my post earlier...but the graphic isn't showing up now...it was today at work, oh well!

I do like this thread too! Now that I know how to edit..it makes things a little less cumbersome!

Aye, I miss the preview feature too. I sometimes lose posts, I wrote a great one a few days ago for GD, then it got zorched...and I didnt bother to re do it.

Oh well.

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote