Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-10-2004, 06:20 PM   #1
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Spoilers Maybe
This is the first time I've actually had someone (Solaufein) taken by Bodhi, and I don't know how to get him back! I've gone to numerous temples and stuff, lugging his body around but the only person that has given me a speech option about him was Priestess Demin, and she didn't help much. How the heck do I get him back? Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 06:54 PM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

IIRC You firstly need to defeat bohdi and your lover. You then take them to the Temple in the Umar Hills. I think you can restore him there.

If anyone else can shed some light on this it would be great. I havn't played BG2 in ages.
Old 08-10-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
Elhardo
The Magister

DETaIED SPOILER WARNING

Take bohdis black heart, after you defeat her (it might be in a container in the rooms , i dont rekon she drops it, cause she is vampire)
then take the heart and soloufien to temple (provided you have done this quest, if not DO IT)
place his body and her heart on the alter inside the temple...I think its after the AMAUTOR floor riddle thingy...he should resurect and kive you a big hug [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2004, 11:05 AM   #4
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I have to do that thing first? It's so boring! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Is this altar thing in that area after the Shadow Dragon? Where the altar thing was that you had to kill with all those shadow guys?
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:34 AM   #5
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

*spoiler*
yes it the shade lords dungeon near the umar hills. The altar is inside the dungeon behind the lettered floor trap. It isn't the other altar past the Shadow Dragon where you fought the Shade Lord(nothing can be put in there). Good luck!