Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2002, 12:53 PM   #1
Sigmar
Unicorn

Is is just me or have some members been "dissapearing"? I mean, where's Vaskez (I miss his unique approach to conversations ),Azurewolf (Oh mighty HADB leader where are you [img]tongue.gif[/img] , both of our leaders can't be missing) and Link (where are you man)? Not to mention Tiamat (spam levels have seriously dropped) The only ones I can remember right now.
Old 03-25-2002, 12:57 PM   #2
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I don't know. The last time I saw Link he was at the silver-rver. Haven't seen him there for a long while either though. I have no idea where the others you named are either.

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...

[ 03-25-2002, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]
Old 03-25-2002, 01:53 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Lots of people are starting up msg boards these days. No doubt some of the people you are missing have done so or are checking out the web and other spots for now. Or perhaps are just offline for a bit. Whatever the case, most people end up back here sooner or later. It's impossible to forget IW!
Old 03-25-2002, 02:44 PM   #4
Campino

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Whatever the case, most people end up back here sooner or later. It's impossible to forget IW!
That's right cloudy *waves*
Once you're infected with the IW-virus,there's no
escaping anymore.And things are only getting better here
Old 03-25-2002, 03:19 PM   #5
Legolas
Jack Burton

I'll take a guess at the Where's Link question.
It's his final year of secondary school and he needs to pass his exams. From what I've heard, his parents weren't all that happy about his marks so far, so there's a good chance they are keeping him from this forum *shudders*

Not too sure about that though.

Azure has been spotted on MSN today by yours truely, and has appearantly gone lurker (NO!).

Vaskez... might be busy writing software?
Old 03-26-2002, 10:49 AM   #6
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Link has been around at The Silver River, as has Vaskez. I have also spoken to Link on MSN recently. I see Az on MSN all the time.

Anybody else?
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-26-2002, 08:30 PM   #7
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

yeah maybe theyre just lurking around. . .
Old 03-26-2002, 08:36 PM   #8
Tiamat
Banned User

Tiamat ATTACK!

Wasssup! The King Of Evil has returned.... listenin to darude..... nhaahahahaahahahahahahahaahah......... join KazaA it fun!
Old 03-26-2002, 09:52 PM   #9
Lioness
Jack Burton

AH! Not Tiamat..*groan*

j/k, Hi Tia.
Old 03-26-2002, 10:21 PM   #10
Tiamat
Banned User

Im the reason wy you get indegestion!! Only about 70 more years of them tummy aches........