Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2001, 01:54 AM   #1
chinese noodle
Manshoon

i was in the tombs (doing korgans qwest i think) and my main character was killin this mature vampire and i had not been level drained and was on full health then BOOM i died from one hot from this vampire, is this one of their ablilities or what?

(by the way how do i do little quote things at the bottom, do i just type it in or is it got to do with my sig or something)
Old 11-14-2001, 05:08 AM   #2
peipei_lin
The Magister

Why are you killed by one hit?? Haha, because you have been drained for too much levels... this happened to me before.

For example, my paladin on lv18, with 123 HP was lv drained down to Lv2. Theoriotically, the HP of Lv2 Paladin should around 10~14. But with the level drain, the computer doesn't do calculation properly, so you ened up by having a total HP of 3 or 4, thats all...funny eh?
--------
To do signature, you go to your profile's page and edit from there. You must have put the little animation using the profile page right?
Also, remember to select "Show Signature" at the buttom of the post page after you typed up your topic or reply...
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear
Old 11-14-2001, 10:05 PM   #3
chinese noodle
Manshoon

but like i said, i have NOT BEEN LEVEL DRAINED, it was just at the beginning of the fight...
Old 11-14-2001, 10:39 PM   #4
peipei_lin
The Magister

Sorry I didn't know that you are not level drained...

Well, I've never heard of vampires casting finger of death...^_^
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear