Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2001, 09:54 PM   #11
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well said, Sazerac! I think everyone in here is good about sticking by those points, which is great, 'cos newbies often take the tone of the regulars.

------------------

Old 08-31-2001, 04:45 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Arrrrgh!!! Blasted (j/K)
I have to go ruumaging through all my posts and fix all thoose typos!! (hehehe) Well, hopefully there will be less when I get a fullsized keyboard instead of this mini-keyboard! (Don´t hold ya breath though! )

Good points however hehe!

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-31-2001, 05:27 AM   #13
Link
Jack Burton

This is indeed a very important posts. Even the members who have spent a long time here already ( you could read that as Link ) should take their time and read all the stuff Saz has put up here. Thanks! You're the best!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-31-2001, 07:57 AM   #14
Lifetime
Red Dragon

So Saz..did you port your desktop onto your bed next to your sleeping wife in order to come up with those rules?

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 08-31-2001, 01:40 PM   #15
Donut
Jack Burton

Very good post Saz. If i might add my 2 euros.

I don't want to appear patronising here but we have quite a few young people on the board. Most of them are mature beyond their age but some are not. A couple of posts on the board from younger members today have left me cold with their callousness.

Please bear in mind that some people have less experience of life and the outside world than others, they speak from the hip before thay have a chance to think. By all means nudge them back onto the correct path but don't flame them for their indiscretions.

I'm off to the pub, the weekend starts here! BTW my sig really rocks

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Go for it Sven!
Granite, Limestone, Igneous, Marble and Sandstone.
Old 08-31-2001, 01:55 PM   #16
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

I don't want to appear patronising here but we have quite a few young people on the board. Most of them are mature beyond their age but some are not. A couple of posts on the board from younger members today have left me cold with their callousness.

Please bear in mind that some people have less experience of life and the outside world than others, they speak from the hip before thay have a chance to think. By all means nudge them back onto the correct path but don't flame them for their indiscretions.

*whispers: "don't be so obvious"*
I definetely agree to all the rules. And, by all means, DON'T FLAME NEWBIES, EVEN IF THEY MAKE STUPID MISTAKES (as you see it)! When I first came to this forum (2 weeks ago ) I was so shy that a flame might have scared me away forever. And EVERY newbie makes stupid mistakes.

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-31-2001, 02:42 PM   #17
MagiK

Wow, Kaz! Over 300 posts in 2 weeks nice to meet ya

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

[This message has been edited by MagiK (edited 08-31-2001).]

Old 08-31-2001, 02:48 PM   #18
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Wow, Kaz! Over 300 posts in 2 weeks

Sigh, You're going to overtake me pretty soon KazaraWelcome MagicK enjoy your stay here at Ironworks.

------------------
"I'm a lifetime in my own legend,"
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 04:01 PM   #19
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Wow, Kaz! Over 300 posts in 2 weeks nice to meet ya
Hi MagiK
I managed 100 posts in 24 hours last week - I stayed up till 3:30 a.m., got 5 hours sleep and then started posting again
This forum is addicting! But fun!!

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-31-2001, 09:19 PM   #20
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Er was I one of these?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."