Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2004, 11:26 PM   #11
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
Actually not. One does not have to have the elixir in order to get the trait. One can still run past Xydusa without killing her first time around.
Hmm, is it possible to get the trait and then come back to kill Xydusa still? I still never tried to get the trait in the Serpent Temple yet IIRC.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 11:39 PM   #12
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Hmm, is it possible to get the trait and then come back to kill Xydusa still? I still never tried to get the trait in the Serpent Temple yet IIRC.
It's very possible, and would be a waste of experience to just leave her asleep / slithering around in circles

Just like getting the trait often crashes the game, killing Xydusa when you've got the trait often does the same to me. Just save before both encounters & when her HP goes into the red.
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 06:02 PM   #13
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Hum... I learned something new today... I seriously thought that you had to have the potion in order to get the trait... you really do learn something even if you've played this game a million times... (or maybe just 14 times... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 11-23-2004, 01:50 AM   #14
dragon2005
The Magister

to get an egg of a spider you need to kill him with a sun spell . that way the spider leves his egg so it will not burn.
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:44 AM   #15
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

The egg drop randomly. it doesn't matter which spell you use to kill the spider. I used flamedrop before and spider still drop an egg.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 08:33 AM   #16
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Just a reminder - when a thread is over a month old there is no need to reply to it. Most likely they have already found their answer.

Thanks!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 04:41 AM   #17
dragon2005
The Magister

but i dont know every thing about the game i know only how to get an egg of a spider and i wanted to be involved in the forum
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 08:30 AM   #18
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon2005:
but i dont know every thing about the game i know only how to get an egg of a spider and i wanted to be involved in the forum
And we want you involved in the forum as well!!
If you have the same or similar question about spider eggs and the last thread on the topic is a month or so old - just start a new thread. That's the easiest way for us to notice that you need help *now*.

We're a very friendly and helpful board! I've got the most wonder regulars that continue to watch the board and answer questions.

Sometimes we'll get a new member on the board who goes back through our long history of posts and "bumps" a thread that is ages old. In a few cases all the original posters in that thread are no longer members. The board used to allow me to delete the newest post and send the whole thread back to its more rightful placement but with upgrades, once a thread has been bumped it stays bumped. This is NOT a big deal by any means, we just find it more useful for poster to start a new thread if there isn't already a thread on the same topic within a reasonable time frame.

Hope that makes sense to you, dragon2005. We want you to participate and we're glad to have you here!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote