Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2001, 02:41 PM   #41
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

The ability to drop items by dragging them to the view window would be nice (rather than going from item to item and selecting the drop option)

Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 03:26 PM   #42
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-Eiz:
I know that this is going to sound funny
but how about an Inn that is hocked up to
the web where the chars can meet others
and create new items !!

Or better yet, swap stuff they don't need but others do? Good idea!

-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 03:55 PM   #43
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I think it would be cool if you could play over the internet and play wiht other kids along with play agianst them like it is a race or you are trying to kill them before they kill you and there should be some more exp for killing some of the monsters. In the multiplayer thing over The internet I was talking about you should also be able to trade items back and forth.
Louis Rice
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 03:59 PM   #44
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I'm not much into multiplayer. I wouldn't mind having a mutual INN where players could exchange items but I'd really be against a version where one of the objects is to kill other players. I think that really has been done enough already.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 05:32 PM   #45
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

I would have some reservations about multi-player.

First, the game would have to have a single player story line with an additional frame work for multi-player (kinda like the first Diablo)

Second, I think a single person multi-player would be better than a full party one for this game.

Third, you would need to make the universe bigger to prevent "over crowding". Something the size of TES: Arena or Daggerfall would be much more welcoming in our days.

Fourth, instead of the above, we could also limit the number of player allowed in one game.

BTW: the Inn idea is a GREAT one.

Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 11:42 PM   #46
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quests for the forgotten ones in WW I, like Oakenmir. I really expected to have him offer me a branch to make a bow like Torin had, if I completed a quest for him of course. And bigger and better things for Ezerbette and the Oracles; they should both have had quests and rewards for our heros; and maybe even the horse could give a quests to our heros!!

Oh, and I want to see RAINBOWS during or after the rain!

I really like the idea of a swap site too - wouldn't that be great!
Mammawlin

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 05-30-2001).]
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 12:36 AM   #47
jlinkk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im still pretty new to this game, but I wish the battle spam was color coded. Also, I dont like how you cant scroll up to see what happened during a battle. But, all in all Im liking the game very much. )
Johny
jlinkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 12:43 AM   #48
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jlinkk:
Im still pretty new to this game, but I wish the battle spam was color coded.
Uh..."battle spam" ????

-Sazerac

Old 05-31-2001, 10:20 AM   #49
jlinkk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What I mean by color coding battle spam is... Make the enemy attaking me *text in red, keep my *text attacking the enemy white etc etc. So I can clearly see what im being hit for, and decipher what is going on in battle. I have played a lot of everquest, and "battle spam" is commonly used to discribe the heavy text that goes on during a battle=)
jlink

[This message has been edited by jlinkk (edited 05-31-2001).]
jlinkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 10:33 AM   #50
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Jlinkk: Thanks for explaining the term! Yes, that WOULD be a great suggestion...also, a larger window or one that you can scroll back to see what actually happened! You can expand it out with the "W" key, but you can't scroll back...and color-coding opponents versus your character's messages would definitely be a help.

-Sazerac