Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2001, 03:46 AM   #1
Ziroc

Just to let EVERYONE know, Ken, LN and I have all spoke, and have cleared up lot's of stuff, this post is to let EVERYONE that read all the stuff Friday night and beyond, what happened, and why I am apologizing.

Sometime last week I believe someone posted on my Guestbook and said:

"Your portraits suck, the small ones are cut weird, too bad Lady Nightshades site is down"

I thought it WAS Lady Nightshade, because the name of the user that posted this was called "Nightfall" so I reversed the paragraph to get back at her.

LATER, Ken registers and at the SAME time I see the 30+ nasty messages in the Guestbook, and thought he or LN did this too. So I posted a note saying they better stop, and later deleted it because I didn't mean the nasty stuff I said (It was in the heat of anger).

SO, LN Emails me and set me straight about who did the postings in the Guestbook--a user named Chrono. I then though, WHY would he have posted that nasty comment? SOMETHING must have made him hate me or Ironworks.. Ken says it was all about my "Quality -vs- Quantity" quote on my Portrait site. Just to let everyone know, when I typed that, I had NO site in mine, lol, I just typed it.. Actually, I don't even think I knew of her site at the time of writing that.

So just to let EVERYONE know, Ken and Lady Nightshade (Liz)DID NOT have anything to do with that Guestbook post, they never tried to hack us, never did anything--it was Chrono, a 15 yr that is a good friend of LN. I confused IP's and thought Chrono's was Kens, Found out later it was not.

Ken, Mem, Cloudy and I all chatted on MSN last night too, talked about some weird stuff! Cats to D&D movie sucking..

BTW Ken and LN's Photos are now on Stealthy's photo archives!! Check them out!!
So let's all go back to relaxing. it's over!! (Crowd cheers) btw, LN's Portrait viewer is online to download, check it out, it's totally awesome!!
At http:\\www.teambg.net

I don't want to see one negitave comment about Ken or LN ok? It's worked out, and he only came here in the first place to defend himself. I would have too!

Please bump this for a few day so all can see this!!

Dan

Old 05-29-2001, 03:49 AM   #2
BladeMaster

I am glad it is over Z. And no prob to the bumping. I sent you 2 e-mails I was wondering if you got them. It has nothing to do with what happened.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-29-2001).]

Old 05-29-2001, 04:01 AM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

OMG I am so glad this is finally over.... I am sure I am not the only one who considered leaving the board for a while because we got so sick of it (Fljotsdale is at least one of them). I am very very happy that all is resolved and I expressly tried not to get mixed up in the matter, as tempers were so heated I was afraid I could have made it worse even if I had no such intentions.

~big happy silly grin~

Hope this sort of thing never happens here again!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-29-2001, 04:08 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

At long last, closure. It was all just a big misunderstanding as I'd said before, which unfortunately took on a life of its own (as things do). Thanks for doing this Ziroc, my respect for you has grown tenfold.

I salute you, mate, for your courage and willingness to do the right thing.

------------------
Old 05-29-2001, 04:11 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Special thanks to Cloudy as well who has worked ceaselessly over this weekend trying to do the right thing. Your help is, as always, appreciated. You ARE the Official Welcome Wagon Supreme!

------------------
Old 05-29-2001, 04:12 AM   #6
BladeMaster

Sorry about any of my comments that I said over at TeamBG.

------------------

Old 05-29-2001, 04:28 AM   #7
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Special thanks to Cloudy as well who has worked ceaselessly over this weekend trying to do the right thing. Your help is, as always, appreciated. You ARE the Official Welcome Wagon Supreme!

Thanks Mem! And yeah, Cloudy sure put many hours in helping!! BTW, I'm sick now.. been in bathroom all night hehe), I gotta go to the DMV tomorrow morning with my Wife to get her License (with new last name) I HATE DMV's uuughhhh!
scary people there hehe..

Thanks all!!

Old 05-29-2001, 05:31 AM   #8
Epona
Zartan

Hooray!
Now perhaps we can get back to normal.
Hi to Ken & LN, good luck & all that jazz

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-29-2001, 05:37 AM   #9
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

It´s huan to make errors and we all do them, good though that some are worked out properly! Hopefully we are done with this unfortunate business now ok?

Lets all give a big brave HOOOOWL! hehe er sorry...

------------------

Yawning lazywolf heading for the cliffs...
Old 05-29-2001, 05:51 AM   #10
Moiraine
Anubis

Yeah, glad this is all over, hope it will stay that way.

Now, will Ken and LN post here again ? If so, welcome back.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...