Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-09-2001, 11:02 PM   #11
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Don't feel to bad. All men with children have to go though it. That's just part of being a man. Look at as a test of manhood; a right of passage if you will.
Now the real tests come later. You know the ones, getting peed/pooped on and (of course being part of a fraternity your probably ready for this one) getting puked on. Nothing like having one of those done to you for total humiliation. I survived both if these many times now. Never happens to her. Just me.

Boy or girl?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Claymore?
Old 05-09-2001, 11:06 PM   #12
onthepequod
Quintesson

Moni and CloudBringer,

You two are a guileful pair, aren't you?

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-09-2001).]
Old 05-09-2001, 11:07 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudy;
OH YES!!!! THE

POUT!

Add the lashes and total devesation! hehehe ER Moni? Should we be giving away trade secrets?
TEEHEE

Cloudy
heh heh heh Cloudy! These two can slide...they are IRRESISTABLE!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-09-2001, 11:09 PM   #14
Moni

Sir Taliesin: "Never happens to her. Just me."
ROFL, sorry man, I had to laugh at that one!
I raised my son alone so I got it all, I know the feeling!
Hugs!
Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-10-2001).]

Old 05-09-2001, 11:14 PM   #15
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cool! Good to see another framer here! Even if your out of it(dont blame ya!) I have a Hitachi nailgun, 25 oz Deathstick hammer (gonna post my hammer pic on Stealthys site Amber? )As for stories well theres many. And many profane ones! Heres one I'm still a bit bitter about-
We call her the Wicked Bitch of Waxhaw(a town near here). Well we started framing and got up first floor walls, and started on second floor system. At that time we (my partner and I) had all our tools stolen $#$%^&** but thats not related to the bitch. Anyway I went on vacation to Colorado while my partner ran things. Gone for a week. Came back and they were taking things DOWN. Seems since we went with the foundation the house was 6 inches too big. Yes TOO BIG! Not according to plan the $%$%^^&& said. Wanted in shrunk even though it no bearing on anything whatsoever. That cost us a bundle in labor yep. Well as we were putting the roof on vandals struck and spray-painted F*ck you on a piece of plywood that hadnt been used yet. We were blamed of course. Wasnt us, wish we had though. Well that piece of plywood ended up getting used on the roof. The guy that layed it didnt even notice or care. F*ck you was now PROMINENTLY visible as you drove into the driveway. She uhhh once again took that as a personal affront. The contractor( who detested her) pushed the roofing schedule back 2 weeks and told him do that part last. Not much justice but every sub got a laugh since they ended up detesting her also. Gee I hope shes on Ironworks!
Old 05-09-2001, 11:18 PM   #16
onthepequod
Quintesson

Sir Taliesin,

Boy. Thanks for asking. For now I have dodged the daughter bullet (see previous post about worrying..not to mention a house full of pouty lips and batting eyelashes).

Recently, I read an account of fatherhood by a man with a toddler. In it he said there was a time when he would never have smelled another persons butt in a public restaurant. But with a toddler diaper smelling is now a life staple for him.

You also sound like a voice of experience. Sons? Daughters? Both?
Old 05-09-2001, 11:29 PM   #17
onthepequod
Quintesson

LOA,

I can picture your story vividly. I had to laugh. That is a quintessential framer's story. It's amazing how many funny thing happen to/around framers.
Old 05-09-2001, 11:43 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Moni and CloudBringer,

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-09-2001).]
*batbat and flutter flutter of lashes over hazel eyes* Aww, now onthepequod, we are just being our sweet selves and YOU get the benefit of it! *big big dazzling smile* And CONGRATS on the new addition you have coming!

CloudSparkle

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-09-2001, 11:46 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LoA: Yup, soon as I get them scanned, POST time! And that story is hilarious!

Cloudykins

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-10-2001, 12:01 AM   #20
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod;
Moni and CloudBringer,
Guileful?
(innocent look in eyes over which eyelashes flutter as the mouth pouts slightly)
Moi? Lil 'ol MOI?! Never!

Moni

P.S. Congrats on the BOY! I have one myself, twenty years old and a doll of a man!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-10-2001).]