Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 12:57 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

CHARLIE! you got any air? I seem to have misplaced most of mine while reading your post!!! You are too much , I've been waiting all morning for that reply and boy oh boy was I NOT disappointed!

Alas, dear Charlie, your shop shall remain monitor-less. My lizardless-model V7000 is of the cow variety and in fairly good shape, despite it's bath. In fact, it is quite a bit cleaner now .

About the spitting lessons: ROTFL! You know, now that I come to think of it, my floor is getting cleaner after reading this thread, too. My robe, however, is now both soggy and covered with cat fur, catnip, assorted fuzzies and unidentified crumbs among other things

But, I suppose if I'm not to see my potion bottle until some ratty old dragon gets wealthy, I won't worry about my spitting for the next bbq just yet. Long distance spitting....ahahahaha! Have you been getting enough sleep, shopkeeper?!
Cloudbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 01:11 AM   #42
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Good material Charles, good material. The mind boggles.
Thanks for the laugh.
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 01:17 AM   #43
turbovee
Elminster

You are surely living up to your board award. I laughed so hard I temporarily lost control of my bodily functions.
turbovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 01:27 AM   #44
turbovee
Elminster

Hey charlie, so your the bastard who took my potions (Brine). I got that stupid locket I bought that sorry wench Jaheira and the note she left blowing in the wind. That bitch didn't even have the courtesy to tell me she was leaving me to my face. Anyway, she broke my heart and I want my potions back, wanna trade?
turbovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 03:10 AM   #45
Sylent

Hands down to you charlie!!!

I have a rather unusual request, which may come across as a little strange, but do you happen to have any Gems, of the heavy variety?

Also, I would like to improve on my collection of exquisit dust, by purchasing some adamantine dust... will look great on top of my mantle peice, along side my personal favourite pixie dust, and the unforgetable remains of my Drow plate +5, so sad to lose it...
Any tips on how to clean up my dust collection? it tends to disappear when I add water... groans...

In exchange for the affore mentioned goods, I am willing to trade my prized "Medium Gem Bag" (empty) as well a set of "Brawling Hands", because, there is nothing like fighting your other hand to relieve the stresses of a hard battle!
Old 02-03-2001, 03:16 AM   #46
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'll take the Umar Hills Witch Project book! I'm sure I'll need to refer back to it when BG3 comes out...
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 07:53 AM   #47
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

This is just awfull
that yoiu have the time to write that post
damn
inmagine the board crashing just after you wrote it
you would be sooooo f*cked
Rikard T'Aranaxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 08:16 AM   #48
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Charlie my man!
You caused me a serious stomach ache, LOl and i who felt soooo depressed discussing politics and such before, hehehe ouch..

Well i can trade you a empty hypodermic needle from Fallout 2 for some holy elven water, hehe, didn´t do squat against vampires at least Drizzt got this funny look in his eyes and started of after Aerie, or may that be becuse she blowed a fireball into the middle of thoose pesky thieves and Drizzt, yeah there were a bunch of vamps too... Talk about serious Marilyn Manson poison there...

And for the Tome of Amaunator I bid yousome postnuclear Junk... And for the pixie eh prick I give you about ten bottle caps..
'
Hehe,this has to be the funniest post so far!!
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 08:28 AM   #49
tope58

Funny - - but also helpful for many newbies. What crap haven't you (we) dragged along
thinking that there may be use for later? Like the Symbol of Amanuator?
Now you can toss all of it...
Old 02-03-2001, 08:55 AM   #50
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

heh... this is a new one for me ....

for you charlie: cheers
Zoratorak is offline   Reply With Quote