Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 09:16 PM   #21
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Swallows hard, going to a nearby creek for a drink. Praying to Mielikki that she dosen't have to go through such a day again. She splashes her face with the cold water in an attempt to wash off all the dried blood. She wondered what Desuma would think when she finds out her restaurant was destroyed. She decides this wasen't a concern, and walks over to Deiter, hobbling slightly.~ "You all right?" ~Fatigued beyond belief she leans against him, resting her head on his shoulder.~

------------------
KFA all-around and official vice president of marketing.

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-05-2001, 09:29 PM   #22
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~"Yeah I'm fine, are you?" Deiter said looking over at her resting her head on his shoulder. Putting his arm around her, he looked around from where they were standing.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:49 PM   #23
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Well met! and Hello...
I uhhh...could not help but to notice that you seem a bit...beat up?
Are you quite alright?
What the heck happened while I was away behind the bushes?

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:58 PM   #24
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter looked over at Larry"Hello, as for your qustion Sephiroth from the HADB clan came into the KFA and held people hostage. We tried to get him out but nothing worked, after the attacks from him we tried to kill him. Lets just say that didn't work...~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-05-2001, 10:01 PM   #25
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~groans at Larry trying to bury her head and all its troubles in Deiter's shoulder.~ "I am sorry I had to run Larry. Truly I am..." ~She lifts her head somewhat so she can face Larry.~ "The place is destroyed. There's nothing left..." ~Sighs and looks up at Dieter's face then turns back to Larry.~ "A mage... Seph... Seph..." ~shakes her head~ "It dosen't matter..." ~The normally energetic and confident ranger is now battered and sloth. A weary and pained look graces her eyes.~ "I..." ~She groans again, refusing to speak, burying her head in Deiter's shoulder again, clinging to him as if her life depended on it.~
Old 10-05-2001, 10:12 PM   #26
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter put his arms around Killing Spree and held her to him. He looked over at Larry"Becarful if you try to go back there Larry, I don't think Sephiroth will be happy to have company.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-05-2001, 10:13 PM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry takes a quick inventory of the surrounding area, and with his Ranger abilities spots some herbs that would help energize the two would-be enemies of his, were it not for what Aerie herself had told him earlier.

K. Spree, you are a ranger, and your elven heritage will know that these herbs by the way are safe to consume, and will make you feel better. Please take some, and then I shall allow thee rest for a minute.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 10:30 PM   #28
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~cringes at Sephoreth's name and mutters "bastard" under her breath, but looks toward Larry. Though she hates to do it she breaks from Deiter's hold and limps to Larry.~ "No friend... This... This one is bad." ~Holds up a dark green leaf~ "Definately don't want to eat scarab-wood this time of the year. If it comes in contact with any open flesh or the mouth it becomes a natural contact poison. Good for soup during the spring though." ~Picks through the other herbs, picking out a blue one~ "'Ere Deiter, this one soothes burns." ~Critically picks through the herbs, happy for a distraction. Finally satisfied she holds a handful of sage green stalks.~ "Good eye Larry..." ~Throws several in her mouth and hands the rest to Deiter.~ "Spindle Ends are very hard to find after July." ~She chews mechanically, obviously exaughsted.~ "I just hope you know I've no intention of re-building the KFA... It was great fun for a while but I can't have such enemies night and day." ~Looks somewhat rejuvinated as she swallows the last of her Spindle Ends, then looks over at Deiter.~ "But this is not time to speak of future plans. What is it that you want?"
Old 10-05-2001, 10:36 PM   #29
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I...I...

Larry seems to not be able to express what is on his mind..

...Sorry about pointing out the wrong leaf.
I did not mean to do it intentionally...

I...well...look!

Larry draws his twin Scimitars and they glisten in the starlight. They have a distinctive hum, almost too quiet to hear with human ears...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 10:41 PM   #30
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter uses the herbs Killing Spree handed him"thanks." The half elf looked closely at the scimitars Larry pulled out.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."