Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 08:08 AM   #1
merluza

Hi everyone!

I hope at least ONE person in the world has got the same graphics card as i have and solved this problem:

I am using an ATI Rage Fury Maxx with 64MB and Direct X 7 installed revealing no problems. Nevertheless, I cannot run wizards & warriors in 3D-mode but only in this lame software-mode. I don't like that anymore... so please if u solved this problem or have running the game with this card in 3D, please send me infos about your drivers and so on.

THANKS A LOT PALS!
merluza

Old 11-19-2000, 07:09 PM   #2
xenotoca

Software mode seems to be the mode most of us are in. From the few who are running on their cards software the reports range from worse than software mode to Great but text is screwed up.

At least they gave us softwre mode and its runs well in it. With x number of different cards out there all running their own little idiosyncrises and new super duper card every hitting the market every other day no software writer could ever keep up with changing his game to work on them. It seems only a few months ago that the Voodoo 3Dfx was the card to have now its relegated to the bargain bin. And all those 3Dfx only games who is going to buy them now.

Remember the definition of a nanosecond

THE TIME IT TAKES FOR YOUR STATE OF THE ART COMPUTER TO BECOME OBSOLETE"
well no you can apply it to video cards.