Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-20-2001, 12:48 PM   #61
Rikard

oe oe I Can Help
just tell what i should do

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination

Old 05-20-2001, 12:58 PM   #62
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Maar laten we stoppen Link's thread te spammen OK?

Hey, daarom zei ik dit ook...

NU ALLEMAAL STOPPEN!
NO SPAM ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD, and I mean it!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-21-2001, 09:47 AM   #63
Link
Jack Burton

Well, i haven't heard any replies so far on the Cliff Elves thing, so i guess everyone was astonished cos it was so extremely good......Well, hope to hear some replies from everyone!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-21-2001, 10:35 AM   #64
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I think this could work very well into your storyline. If you make meeting the ELves and assisting the 17 year old on his Right of Passage a quest youll be able to add a loyal party member to the story. this could get really interesting.
Old 05-21-2001, 03:22 PM   #65
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah. It would be a great thing to put in. I have written a new thing ( about the Sword of the One God), but dunno if it's finished yet. Scream if you want to hear it!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-22-2001, 03:20 AM   #66
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Id love to hear it. Post it here or email it to me. Whichever you prefer.
I dont think any game is really complete without a great sword. Throw in a quest to get an Elven Bow for your Cliff Elf and youre setting yourself up for a real nice story. maybe even add a quest for a ring of dimension walking. i think this could work out one part of how the hero gets to where he can use the portals to get from point to point on the planet. lets say he needs the spell to make the portals work but he still has to have the ring to make it take him where he wants it to..

what do you think???

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2001, 03:35 AM   #67
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Link I came up with another idea for you. The Hero could take something with him when he is teleported to this world that has a place in the Prophecy. It could be his wristwatch or something like a locket with a picture of his wife inside it. Maybe he has to rescue a princess that looks exactly like his wife from sacrifice by the evil bad guys. If this is an alternate Earth then some eof the people on it look like people that he knows back on the real Earth. they could be more heroic types and to throw in a twist make someone that looks like his university professor, who is a really nice guy, a begger or evil mage.
just something for you to think about.... making his friends have alternate personalities on this planet
Old 05-22-2001, 03:36 AM   #68
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Link I came up with another idea for you. The Hero could take something with him when he is teleported to this world that has a place in the Prophecy. It could be his wristwatch or something like a locket with a picture of his wife inside it. Maybe he has to rescue a princess that looks exactly like his wife from sacrifice by the evil bad guys. If this is an alternate Earth then some eof the people on it look like people that he knows back on the real Earth. they could be more heroic types and to throw in a twist make someone that looks like his university professor, who is a really nice guy, a begger or evil mage.
just something for you to think about.... making his friends have alternate personalities on this planet. maybe even make him fight himself as part of the estory
Old 05-22-2001, 03:39 AM   #69
Link
Jack Burton

Hey people. Here another reply from Link. Well Earthdog, I like the ideas you gave me, and i will tell you about the Sword of the One God now:

" Long before the races originated, the One God walked the Halfworld. He was about to create the Ancient Ones, the Elders, and the Races, but then he decided to do another thing first. He wanted to create a relic that would symbolize his ever presence at the Halfworld. He forged a Sword, known as Trish't, the Sword of the One God. Because of the extreme powers of the Blade, he buried it in an underground tomb, somewhere in the Kuruq Mountains, in the East Reach of the Halfworld, and summoned a guard to prevent anyone from taking the sword. The guard was the first creature that walked the Islands; it was a Fire Drake, named Nûzk, The Everlasting in the Ancient Language. The Drake was to guard the Sword forever.
Having finished this, the One God left the Halfworld, to return never again, and leaving behind his creations. The races evolved, and knight came and died in a search for the mythical Sword of the One God. The vicious Fire Drake seemed undefeatable because of he never aged, and stayed at the peak of his strength.
But one day, the Sword was gone. A thief, known only by the name of Myst, stole the Blade from the Underground Tomb, and set off. Nûzk raged, and left his lair in search for Myst, and chased him all around the Halfworld, devestating cities and killing people. Then Nûzk finally found him. On the island Garash near the Elven Kingdom they stood face to face. They began to fight a battle which seemed endless, and Nûzk, with ever youth, seemed to win it, but in desperate hope, Myst accidently found out what the true hidden powers of the Sword were, and using them he defeated Nûzk, the Everlasting, easily.
Myst disappeared after that battle, and was never to be seen again. It is said that with his death, the Sword went with him in the grave. Since then, the Sword of the One God has never been seen again, and no one knows where it is.....

Wow, pretty nice story, eh! Replies expected here!!!!!

------------------
Old 05-22-2001, 03:51 AM   #70
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Very nice. Now you havee a quest to really get some serious power going. do you search for the Grave or the cavern thingy where the Sword was originally kept??? I think no matter where the hero looks it will be in the second one just to make sure he has to look in both places. and you have also added the quests to look for the tools like boots of stealth and gloves of deextarity and anything else that would have enabled the theif to steal the sword in the first place. hehehehe nice

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!