Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2000, 07:07 PM   #1
Dagoreth

Well, I got thru the dungeon and am trying to fight the dragon, but he's kicking my butt. I have my char(Undead Fighter/Paladin), Minsc, Yoshi, Jaheira, Viconia, and Nalia. I've tried hasting and chanting and lower resistance and breach and summon fire elemental (for a distraction) and call woodland beings, etc... My guys are only around 11th level though, so maybe they aren't ready to fight him yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Old 12-15-2000, 07:12 PM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

all right,
1. Cast Magic Resistence with Jaheria or Viciona the Dragon won't attack.
2. Start Nalia casting Greater Malison or Jaheria Doom at the dragon.
3. The second before the Doom or Malison spells go off start casting feebleminded at the Dragon.
4. If you are lucky voila. The Dragon is now Stupid!
5. Or if you aren't use the summoned animals as attackers and keep casting feeblminded.
6. Make dragon armor@!

Old 12-15-2000, 08:09 PM   #3
bogus

spoiler
if you have yoshi its very easy.. make set all of his traps right next to firkraag, rest and do it 2 more times.. move all your chars away from firkraag as far as possible.. then haste 1 person and speak to firkraag then run like hell, firkraag will follow you onto the traps and bye bye overgrown lizard..

b

Old 12-15-2000, 10:13 PM   #4
Armisael

Cheap? You want cheap? Magic resistance, malison, finger of death.