Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-06-2001, 12:22 PM   #31
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

We already have the HADB people doing our lawn with their sharp swords and pointy elven ears

Doh...am I getting fired before I even start?
Old 11-06-2001, 12:27 PM   #32
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Well thank you. I'll get started right away.
chopcchopchopchop
Old 11-06-2001, 12:34 PM   #33
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
Doh...am I getting fired before I even start?

Not at all - the HADB members do it for the exercise, but they never get it all nice and even. What Hiram did not realize is that I got the equipment cheap from a business that went bankrupt. And I'll see if I can get the leaf blower. Until then, use the mulching attachment on the lawn tractor for the ones on the yard. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-06-2001, 12:36 PM   #34
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Ahem...excuse me, sister mine. We do have a budget. We already have the HADB people doing our lawn with their sharp swords and pointy elven ears. I do hope we have enough bean bag chairs for everyone.

Twister, anyone?

You should know how frugal I am, dear! [img]smile.gif[/img] Now, here's a nice Hiram-size bag of cheetohs and some beer. Go play nice now! And the bean bag chairs are on back order, but I brought your old one down from the attic and set it up on the patio.

Enjoy!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-06-2001, 12:37 PM   #35
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

Not at all - the HADB members do it for the exercise, but they never get it all nice and even. What Hiram did not realize is that I got the equipment cheap from a business that went bankrupt. And I'll see if I can get the leaf blower. Until then, use the mulching attachment on the lawn tractor for the ones on the yard. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks DM [img]smile.gif[/img]

*grabs his weed wacker and attacks the weeds *
Old 11-06-2001, 01:38 PM   #36
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
I hereby announce that I am adopting Neb, Seph and Kaz. To start with....

Rules for adoption:

You must be polite to your elders.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

Since me and Kaz are older than Seph, does he have to be polite to us too?
Old 11-06-2001, 01:43 PM   #37
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

hey some dude was talkin about '' whackin weed'' i like that i guess its my only talent if the kids need someone to teach them to roll i volunteer its kinda my only skill
Old 11-06-2001, 01:48 PM   #38
Neb

*Having finished his homework, Neb runs outside to explore the garden(And try to steal the lawn mower from the gardener so he can use it to race around the garden, those things can go pretty fast when you tune their engines a bit [img]smile.gif[/img] )*
Old 11-06-2001, 02:02 PM   #39
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
*Having finished his homework, Neb runs outside to explore the garden(And try to steal the lawn mower from the gardener so he can use it to race around the garden, those things can go pretty fast when you tune their engines a bit [img]smile.gif[/img] )*

What the? You trying to STEAL! my lawn mower! Don't go there! I have a weed wacker an know how to use it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-06-2001, 02:04 PM   #40
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:

What the? You STOLE! my lawn mower! Don't go there! I have a weed wacker an know how to use it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Finishes tuning lawn mower engine* You'll never catch me! *Turns the throttle to full speed ahead* Yeeeehaaaaaw!