Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 06:45 PM   #31
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Stealthy good to seeya back! The cure for those headaches is beer and a lot of it! Tell your wife its been prescribed by the Lord of Alcohol,so she'll understand when you get tanked every night!
Old 04-06-2001, 06:45 PM   #32
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Brittany is doing great Stealthy, thanks for asking mate.
So that's why sweet Draconia's pic is gone, I wondered where it went.
Actually dear Draconia is back thank Helm, she just had her surgery and is doing fairly well, and she started posting again a little. She's still in considerable pain, but she is getting back on the board as her strength allows. I think we can convince her to put her pick back up again.. I HOPE!!!
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-06-2001, 06:58 PM   #33
Stealthy

Quote:
EEEEHHHKKK! (loud buzzer sound) Over your head it seems. Wrong room, try again!
No doubt, if you are getting cable modem, you are really in for a treat. I am totally spoiled with the speed!!!!
What photos are you "sending"?
Oops, the games room so your hubby can practice his dart skills? I was e-mailing Sarah the scans of the photos I put up tonight, so she can keep them for future use. Have you seen them yet? You may have another rival At least you would if she had a thing for geriaric, balding, fat perverts lol.

Ramon
Quote:
Sorry to go almost "on-topic" here, Stealthy, but I have just started my first game of DSofSc myself - we share the same taste in just too many things, dont we ? - and am still afraid I will suffer your faith as well. I am already in chapter 3, but have not noticed any difference to a regular game of BG I yet!
I have started a new game though, but forgot to reinstall TotSC with the main game and did that after starting the new game, so I am now worried that will stop DSotSC from functioning properly. But I have heard that the new elements of DSotSC will mostly kick in at the end of chapter 3, so there is still reason for hope.

Any opinions on that ?
I guess it is the Spanish blood that makes have the same things in common That and good taste As for DSOTSC, it is picky, I only had problems after Chapter 5, when I tried to start a new quest. This is the first one you can attempt and although you meet a few new NPC's before this as well as many new items, check out the temple near Beregost(?). I couldn't leave the side of the map to enter the 3 areas revealed by the quest. This happens when you up[grade from version 1 to 2 after starting and despite removing both and donloading a full version of 2, it didn't work! Play it safe and start again. Check their website to see if loading TOTSC after will cause problems and make sure you have version 2 of DSOTSC and a patched version of TOTSC.

I also noticed many wilderness encounters had far more enemies and stringer weapons etc. Drizzt is far tougher, as he summons his friends if you attack and they kick ass big-time. I noticed a bug however, by which I had a stealthed thief approach and start the Gnoll attack. I then left and when I returned after they were all dead, he ignored me and didn't defend himself when I attacked.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 07:06 PM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Stealty, Rival eh? I am not a fighter so if you wish to break my heart into a million pieces then go ahead...

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 07:06 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by Stealthy:
Quote:
Yes, I did get your reply! Didn't want to bury you in my loquacious spam mails! Will give you as short a version as I can- gotta run off a bit now- others can fill in, but will do! Sure is good to see you here!

I'll post turbos pics soon! Didja like my sunset of St. Peter and St. Paul?
I want Memny's apartment...I have HarborView Envy...wow!!!
Quote:
Cloudy, you can smother me anytime! Have fun with the boys, but go easy on them. I love all your Russian shots, I would love to go to Moscow or St Petersburg someday. Thanks for sharing them. Memnoch's no 1 on my hate list, lives in Australia, surounds himself with beautiful women and has a killer pad. Please send him a few stormclouds so I will feel better!
Rain is all he'll see for a week, my friend! You deserve it...maybe a thunderstorm or two? HEHEHE!
Will smother you soon...wknd is mucho packed at this point! Don't know if I've got a multiplay tonight/early tomorrow...Charlie's got technical difficulties..

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-06-2001).]
Old 04-06-2001, 07:16 PM   #36
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Here now!! I'll not have anyone breaking my sweet ladyZ's precious heart into zillions of pieces. Not gonna stand for that..... NO SIR !
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-06-2001, 07:20 PM   #37
Stealthy

Lord of Alcohol
Quote:
Stealthy good to seeya back! The cure for those headaches is beer and a lot of it! Tell your wife its been prescribed by the Lord of Alcohol,so she'll understand when you get tanked every night!
Hi old friend, good to hear from you! The beer sounds good, especially with a whisky chaser! I am afraid I can't recommend Norway to you, despite the fantastic scenery and friendly people. Beer is £5 a 1/2 litre in the pubs! I have never been so sober in my life! No wonder Wolfies always howling!

Relic
Quote:
Brittany is doing great Stealthy, thanks for asking mate.
So that's why sweet Draconia's pic is gone, I wondered where it went.
Actually dear Draconia is back thank Helm, she just had her surgery and is doing fairly well, and she started posting again a little. She's still in considerable pain, but she is getting back on the board as her strength allows. I think we can convince her to put her pick back up again.. I HOPE!!!
Smitten by LadyRae
I am glad Brittany is ok, with a great dad like you I am not suprised. Good news about Draconia, please try and persuade her to let me post it again, as I kept a copy just in case. The request came via Bilquis, as Draconia didn't want to be approached, so I felt it best not to argue with her.

LadyWendy fear not,
Quote:
Stealty, Rival eh? I am not a fighter so if you wish to break my heart into a million pieces then go ahead...
I was just getting you back for your flirting with Ramon You are still my favourite. Just don't tell the other ladies...

Cloudy
Quote:
Rain is all he'll see for a week, my friend! You deserve it...maybe a thunderstorm or two? HEHEHE!
Will smother you soon...wknd is mucho packed at this point! Don't know if I've got a multiplay tonight/early tomorrow...Charlie's got technical difficulties..

Cloudy
Cheers, it can't be good for a man to be that lucky. Memnoch's too nice to hate for long, but I will try

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 07:28 PM   #38
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hey Mike,

great to hear from you again, hope all's well. I got your mail btw and it was lovely. I'm not an avid reader or responder to my personal mail as anyone who has died awaiting a response from me can testify to. Suffice to say I will write you.

My very best wishes,

Charlie.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-06-2001, 07:31 PM   #39
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Thanks Stealthy, I will check on which version I am using.
And if you want me to, I can report on my progress.

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

Old 04-06-2001, 07:31 PM   #40
Draconia

Hi Stealthy. It is good to see you back. Welcome Back.