Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 07:13 AM   #1
Tarweed

I think W & W is the best rpg game for some time. Sure,
it has its problems (more beta testing?) but I havn't
had so much fun since Eye of the Beholder! I look
forward to W & W II ! Is there a list of complaints
and/or wish list? I could add to both.
Old 01-06-2001, 11:32 AM   #2
gaunty
The Magister

Here on the forum, yes. a couple of days ago
there was a wish list.

Out somewhere else, I have no idea. I just hope that they put my long lost monster idea
in it.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2001, 04:00 PM   #3
Moni

I would like to add that as much whining as you have read from me regarding hit points, Wizards & Warriors is a fascinating game. Great graphics, nice story line and much to do!
(A clock/calendar would be a nice addition to the sequel if there is going to be one).
Thanks for the fun!
: )
Moni
Old 01-06-2001, 07:52 PM   #4
Dwarf

Also a compass (Might and Magic style) wouldn't go amiss.I would like to add that when I go into turn based and the monsters I'm fighting do then it seems sort of unfair that the rest of the monsters don't (and get to outflank me,lap around and generally chase me (ie.Amazoni Mantraps keep moving if they're chasing you and some annoying small monsters get in the way) and I begin to suspect them of cheating).
Old 01-07-2001, 12:41 AM   #5
Dwarf

Oh and what I also want to see (urgently) is any CRPG where the portraits actually get older with the character (the Might&Magic 6 ones looked very adaptable as if they where meant to get older but they never did) I know that due to a loophole I can customise portraits but I'm sure that if you took this option away from me (but left in some decent bearded hero types as oposed to all the mangaesque stuff we have to put up with eg. Torment etc)then aging portraits would be easy to implement.
Old 01-07-2001, 02:19 AM   #6
Thorny

I especially appreciated the changing facial expressions of M&M 7 and 8. You could tell at a glance whether a character was tired, sick, healthy, stoned or poisoned. The portraits would even shift their eyes to look around at the other characters. I was convinced that the Wizard would get dirty looks from the other characters when he set off area affect spells too close to the party. At least you knew they were ticked off.
Old 01-07-2001, 03:56 AM   #7
Tarweed

Yes, the MM portraits were good that way. Certainly add
this to the wish list; it should be easy to do I think.
But what does a posioned Oomphaz look like?