Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-13-2006, 06:26 AM   #11
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

That kinda depends on what kind of F->M you want him to be. Mainly physical melee? A ranged attacker?

You can, after all, place 3* into Bows and become the Archer from Hell. Alternating between shots to cast spells.

Or you could go Axes. There are ranged axes, and pretty good 2-Handed Axes when you need to melee.

Cheers.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:58 PM   #12
Ultra Marine
The Magister

Wow! I didn't notice this....
http://www.frontiernet.net/~nfbunch/wb/spells2.html
Must be worth playing.

The cleric seems more offensive now. I kind of like that.

Does anybody know if evil/good cleric get all the spells there?
Ultra Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:44 AM   #13
Aerich
Lord Ao

Most, but not all. The difference seems to be with spells from the healing and necromantic spheres.

One thing that really threw me was that good clerics lost the 3rd lvl spell Animate Dead - which was an unpleasant shock because I was counting on cheap summons to help me through the orc caves and Kuldahar Pass. Similar to 3rd ed, good clerics do not get Inflict spells (e.g. reversed healing). As in HoW, good clerics do not get Circle of Bones, Cloud of Pestilence, etc. I would suspect that evil clerics don't get Heal or Resurrection.