Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2001, 11:45 AM   #1
Dragonrider
Dungeon Master

These are the spells not available in the store.

Spirit Spells

Great Heal
Mind Leach
Dispel Undead
Force of Mind
Resurrect
Restore Health
Dust to Dust
Rebirth
Exorcism
Artifact of Spirit

Sun Spells

Flamedrop
Flamestrike
Dragon Breath
Artifact of Fire
Burning Haze
Magma Bomb
Firestorm

Vine Spells

Venom Bite
Binding Force
Artifact of Vines
Cure Poison
Locust Swarm
Disarm Trap
Poison Breath
Deadly Vapors
Whirling Dervish
Vine of Life

Stone Spells

Elemental Blast
Meteor
Artifact of Stone
Merlins Shield
Lightning
Petrification
Stone to Flesh
Meteor Swarm
Reflect Damage

I do not have the list for Moon and Fiend Spells. I hope that this will help someone in the future picking of Spells. If you choose the spell listed above in one of the catagories, the rest of the spells will be available in book form for that level. Sorry about the long post.

[This message has been edited by Dragonrider (edited 05-22-2001).]
Dragonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 11:55 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I had a post a long time ago about the spellbooks available in the various guilds. I'll see if I can find it and push it topside. Probably should be in the "Best Hints" thread.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 02:27 PM   #3
Dragonrider
Dungeon Master

I posted the spell availability in the best tips. Well I guess I will go back to playing the game now. See everyone later.
Old 05-22-2001, 04:51 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Cool, Dragonrider! Thanks for doing that!

Have fun playing!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 04:55 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Dragonrider - SUPER!!!

Thanks for adding to our useful collection of information!

(now if there were just some way for me to reorganize that thread! )

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 04:13 AM   #6
Radek
Red Dragon

I have seen some of the spells on your list in the shops (Elemental Blast, for example). Also, I have noted that the books availabe in the shops differ game from game. I think the books are selected randomly.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 09:08 AM   #7
Dragonrider
Dungeon Master

Dragonrider here! That could very well be but when I choose my spells I choose the ones that are on the list. For example Vine magic: Level 2 spells. If you choose venom bite then the other two spells will be in book form in the temple. You can get all three spells at the same time. Some spells you will get only one at a time no matter which one you choose. For example Spirit magic: Level 3 spells. You can only choose one. The others will not show up in the temple. I go by my list primarily because it offers to get the most amount of spells in the shortest time. For example Sun and Stone magic: Level 2 spells. If you choose Flamedrop, you can pick up blinding flash, zap and melt at the mage shop. That is if you are level 2 in both sun and stone. I am just stating what works for me. If you have a different approach that will give you more spells at one time I am willing to give it a try. Another thing that I found out was if you put all your skill points into one magic skill up to level five you can buy whole skill points for the other one, this way you can level up faster. Once you reach level five in any of the skills it does not pay to keep putting skill points in them piecemeal you should try to buy whole skill points and use the level up skill points somewhere else. By the time that you are ready to leave Ishad N'ha you could be level 7 in both Sun and Stone or very close to it. If you put the normal level up skill points in sun magic until level five buy the skill points for stone magic. Once you reach level five in sun magic buy the skill points for levels 6 & 7. Put the level up skill points in stone magic. Once you reach level 5 in stone magic you should be level 7 in sun magic then you can allocate the level up skill points into something else and buy the skill points in stone magic. You should note that this will only work with the gold cheat at the inn. You can get firestorm and circle of fire by doing it this way. I am sorry for being so long winded but I hope that this will have you understanding why I am doing it this way.