Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-02-2001, 07:47 PM   #21
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Ok Tobbin,
It all look so simple when you put it like that!
I didn't look at your coding (through edit post), so I didn't know quite what was going on. I have something to work with now, and I might even do what you suggested secondly, where I do the text in a graphix program. It wouls just add another dimension to my sig, because everyone else seems to be upgrading!!!

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 04-03-2001, 02:57 AM   #22
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

i got good results by using mspaint. and typing in the text i wanted in what ever font. then copy the image and past into something like photoshop (you could probably skip the first part but i havent messed around with photoshops text tools) then use different effects on it to get cool color fades. i'll post some thing tomorrow to show you what i mean.

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 08:58 AM   #23
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
Ok Tobbin,
It all look so simple when you put it like that!
I didn't look at your coding (through edit post), so I didn't know quite what was going on. I have something to work with now, and I might even do what you suggested secondly, where I do the text in a graphix program. It wouls just add another dimension to my sig, because everyone else seems to be upgrading!!!

I added in another graphic to show you how you can incorporate it into the picture itself. I put it in it's own thread cause it can be hard to find otherwise. Figured I'd put it in here too, in case you came here first.

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...(animated).gif

With enough forethought, anything is possible. If you want lightning effects or something else, we can mod it up different.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL