Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 12:20 AM   #1
JaredC80SF

Now that everyone has had some time to get their party rollin, I was just wondering what you all were doing! Here's what I got goin on:

1. KwangFu - Human Priest/Monk. My great and honorable leader, punching and healing his way to the Mavin sword! Hopefully he can reach Zenmaster status. Highly trained in Spirit Magic, with just the right mix of Vine..

2. Fatty - Oompha Priest/Warlock. This lovely lady is the grandmaster healer, and not too shabby with the Fiend magic either! She also enjoys some Vine on the side.

3. Ruffneck - Gourk Warrior/Barbarian. Definately the brute of the bunch. This axe wielding pig boy slices n dices like no tomorrow! (He looks pretty damn cool in platemail as well!)

4. Squaw - Pixie Wizard/Warlock. This tiny fella should not be judged by his size! He'll toast ya faster than you can say...well... anything really. He's also learning the ropes of teleportation.

5. Nanase - Ratman Rogue/Ninja. This sly bastard lurks in the shadows, waiting for the perfect backstab. I'm not really sure how he does this with his fists, but hey.. Aspiring Assassin definately. He's just picking up the Moon magic, and I'm impressed! The expert lock pick/thief of the bunch as well.

6. Wanka - Gnome Wizard/Bard. This boy knows his music! Well.. sort of. He just got his music skill. Prized possession is his harp of Summon Creature. Not great, but it works allright. He's also got a knack for Sun magic, who learned his way up to Magma Bomb and Incenerate so far. Not too shabby with the Stone either!

So far I'm loving this game! And I owe it all to this rowdy bunch of hooligans! But enough about me, what is your party?

Happy Adventuring!

Jared

Old 10-04-2000, 02:48 PM   #2
Dragovon

Ok...I'll bite...here's what I have

Anezca...Humand Warrior/Paladin...obviously my leader...and has taken the oath to get the Mavin sword

Lessith..Lizzord Warrior/Samurai...or will soon be at least...

...Whiskah Warrior/Ranger...archer extraordinaire

Rakchch of the Squeeky Eyeball clan...Ratling Rogue/soon to be Ninja

Syra...Elven Wizardess/on the path to Bard

Chalimay...Pixie Priest/Warlock...and a serious caster to be sure...

As you can see I have a bit more muscle than you...and a bit less casting...but Scis quod dicunt quod fiat, fiat (sorry...slipped into latin there...translated...but you know what they say...que sera, sera

Old 10-04-2000, 02:59 PM   #3
Bigdog

Here's mine:

Bigdog Human-warrior/barbarion-the leader of the group will be switched to another elite class soon

Catt'Brie Human-warrior/paladin-on her way to valkyrie status hopefully =)

Garaunga Oomphaz-priest/monk-nothing like a elephant monk =)

Zazzu Whiskah-warrior/samurai-A combination of speed and strength very deadly.

Polgara Elf-wizard/warlock-A master of the arcane, and my identifier.

Squeak Ratling-rogue/ninja-a sneaky bastard =)

Old 10-04-2000, 03:36 PM   #4
Freak

I just got the game so below is what I am thinking of doing with them

Colbey Human Fighter/Barbain/Paladin/Samuri

Freya Elf Fighter/Barbaian/Samuri/Paladin then Valkrie

Piccolo Lizard Fighter/Barbaian/Bard/Paladin/Monk then ZenMaster

Dakoi Ratling Fighter/Barbain/Paladin/Bard/Ninja then Assassian

Aphrikelle Pixie Priest/Paladin/Barbaian/Samuri/Warlock

Gandolf Elephant Wizard/Bard/Barbaian/Paladin/Warlock

Why all the changes to the ellite classes? Well with the above they will be able to train in each of the 5 guilds at each level and have access to a verity of different spells and what not. Will see if it works. Most of them will only be on class for exactly one level just to get access to the different guilds.

Not sure if it will work out but heya here is to dreaming.

Right now they are all in thier 2nd or thrid clan with the exception of Gandolf. Having trouble with the bard quest.

Oh and why no rogue. Easy there was no rogue guild in the first town and since barbians have lockpicking why not get the extra hit points early on.

Freak

Old 10-04-2000, 03:57 PM   #5
Skar
Welcomed New User

whiska warrior/samurai (mavin)
gourk warrior/barbarian
lizord warrior/paladin
ratling rogue/bard
ooomphaz priest/monk
elven wizzard/warlock

all my characters re lvl 10/10

i want to change often because of:

a) skill points
b) additional traits / skills
c) it doesn t take much time

did someone now how to get assasin or zenmaster?

cu
Skar