Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-20-2001, 10:29 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

http://www.virtue.nu/nanosdomain/

Before I say anything else, I need to say that I am seeking a tutor for HTML-coding and basic webpage design. I have basic knowledge of HTML, like font, color, background, music.. What I plan to have on the site:

Bard Tales: Legacy of Baldur's Gate (some of you have seen what I plan to do with this, search for the keywords: Bard Tales: Legacy of BG2)

Downloadable characters- Mostly the astonishing characters I have put together (), and others that some would like to submit

BG Bar (possibly)- Of course, LS will still be the head honcho for it, but I just feel that moving it somewhere else will make access easier. Having to search through the lists for BG Bar can be time consuming.

Open Games- For all those people that want to find a group to RP with.

Artwork- Please!!! Send me some artwork! I'll give out my address later, but I am hoping that a lot of you are not afraid to show your artistic side..

That's about it for now, if I think of anything else, I'm sure you'll be the first to know
Old 08-20-2001, 10:44 PM   #2
trux

Sounds excellent Nano. Can't wait to see it up and running.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-20-2001, 10:49 PM   #3
Nolek Psyphon
Dungeon Master

Sounds good to me.
Keep us posted.
Old 08-25-2001, 12:18 AM   #4
Nanobyte

BUMP *Ooh, I meant bump, not rump.. * I'm still in need of someone to tutor me. I can't really do anything until I know how to do it. Would any of the Mods care to give me a few lessons?
Old 08-27-2001, 12:29 AM   #5
Nanobyte

Just a quickie. Concerning the Downloadable Characters.. If you have played through BG1, and brough your character to BG2, and want to have me post your character up on the site, please e-mail me files from both 1 and 2. This is mainly for anyone who doesn't have BG2, and would like to test some characters out in BG1. Thanx for your time everyone