Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-01-2001, 08:29 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I agree that EVERYONE here is great. Some people we converse with more than others, so my votes are totally based on that fact. There are still many people on this board that I haven't gotten to know yet.

Sweetest, most personal - Moiraine
favorite newcomer - Cloudbringer
best personality - Armisael
Funniest - Charlie
Most Insightful - Yorick
Most Charming - Black Knight
Most Helpful - Memnoch
Best Date - Lord of Alcohol
Most Entertaining - Rikard and Hell Lich Wah
Best Little Brother - Bahamut (where'd he go?)
Told Me How to Do Smileys - yay - Ertai, most adept wizard
Lot in Common - Draconia

Turbovee and Accord are also great guys, but couldn't think of a category for them! As I said, this is based on the people I have come to know so far, there are many others that I look forward to getting acquainted with.
Old 02-01-2001, 09:17 PM   #22
Ladyzekke

Sorry guys, something went horribly wrong with my supposed smiley face at the end there. It was supposed to be !!!!!
Old 02-01-2001, 09:30 PM   #23
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm honored by your vote LadyWendy! Theres a lady I want to date very badly actually and when she gets the parts she wishes (heart/lung) then I will be the happiest date on this earth.
Old 02-01-2001, 09:38 PM   #24
Chaos Harlequinn

Hey everyone, dont mean to go off topic but i just wanted to say hi to everyone on the board. Im new to this one in particular but ive been reading the posts for a few days now and it seems like youre a pretty cool bunch. Ive been playing D&D p'n'p for about seven years now and started computer D&D when the Darkmoon series premiered like...i dunno...86 years ago or something. Currently im into RPG's (obivous, i suppose), Action games (half-life being my absolute favorite), and have just recently began playing The Sims... Anyway, sorry to go off topic again but i figured that here was as good a place as any to extend my greetings to all on the board. Hopefully ill be able to talk to you all soon. -Chaos

Old 02-01-2001, 09:49 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

Haha! Lord o Alcohol - good luck with that, just remember no beer is permitted in the hospital (hide it in the vending machine) and try to wear a shirt when you visit that actually has all the buttons intact!
Chaos - welcome to the Board! Where are you from?
Old 02-01-2001, 10:03 PM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey, who needs a shirt??? I think my fishnet speedos are sufficient for any date. I'm quite the sexy fellow when I unleash the beergut, but when I uncover the Tunacan.......SHOOOOOOOEEEEEEMMMMAAAAMMMAAA!!!!! Hope this passes the censors!
Old 02-01-2001, 10:18 PM   #27
Chaos Harlequinn

Thanks for the welcome ladyzekke. Originally im from Long Island, NY but up until about 2 years ago i lived in NYC. Right now im in Ireland (studying abroad) and im loving every minute of it. They've got amazing country here, its just really beautiful...not to mention the pubs are pretty cool.

Old 02-01-2001, 10:19 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

Haha! Ok, now I think your entering the Sperm Bank section of the hospital!!
Old 02-01-2001, 10:25 PM   #29
"Hell Lich" Wah

My votes are personal.......so don't anyone make a thread saying:

"50 Ways To torture Hell Lich Wah"

Hehehehe, no please don't !!

Anyway, - here is is:

Memnoch is the most helpfullest - Due to his long history here and decicated 1 to 1 realtionships with the game.

Funniest is definitely Charlie, he made he laugh a lot and that guy really has a bucket of charisma pills somewhere!

The most insightful is no one. Because I think that as individuals we all have a way of thinking about things and this doesn't make us "better" or "smarter" - just different

The best signature was......mines? Jons? Memnoch's? NO NO!! I can't answer this ot else that thread will definity be there!

The most smiliest person ever was Melusine. Although she doesn't know this because she seems to like turning me into weird things, she is the charisma lady along with ladyzekke.

Best Topic was POwerful Magic = Search it and see why.......it was about that flame guy too!

And the most unhelpful, annoying and worst topics were all submitted by Rikard.

(Joking Rikard, do not punish me for this okay?? )

Old 02-01-2001, 10:41 PM   #30
Talieson

OH MY GOD! I JUST HAD A MIND FLASH! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN LORD OF ALCOHOL! Or you will have to come to Tennessee and repair my floor where I fell out of my chair and went through it because I was laughing so hard!
What are you trying to do KILL ME.