Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-15-2002, 07:30 PM   #1
NCSUWufPak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

At the "park" in Arnika (in front of the building where you got the Doll), I camp out. I'm at level 18-19, and the things that attack me are Savant Gunners, Berserkers, and Slashers. I get somewhere between 50K and 90K Experience per battle. When I need to heal up, I just go back into the "doll house" and sleep.
Old 02-15-2002, 08:45 PM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

the first broken down hut right next to where you find RFS-81 is great also. however, there's no sleeping there. shouldn't need it tho, as everything comes at you in a straight line, so its pretty much 6 on 1.

very thoughtful of sir tech to provide us with so many sweet spots!

V***V
Old 02-15-2002, 09:08 PM   #3
NCSUWufPak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[img]smile.gif[/img] Only bad thing about the Arnika park is that the things don't come if you're just standing there; you have to rest, and they will interrupt your sleep. If they are Slashers, you run the risk of them wiping out one of your characters in the surprise attack. I use Shadow Hound.
Old 02-15-2002, 09:28 PM   #4
Wolfie
Zhentarim Guard

I'm find the Mountain Wilderness the best place for my lvl 25-26 party.

With 6 memebers, getting fights worth anywhere from 115K to 440K XP each, and when you're needing ~5.8 million XP for the next level up, it still can take awhile.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Wolfie ]

Visit [url]\"http://www.foerster.cc/wolfie\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.foerster.cc/wolfie</a> or [url]\"http://wiz8.web1000.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://wiz8.web1000.com</a> (US) for a spreadsheet that allows you to enter in your spellcaster\'s stats, and it will tell you what spells the character can learn, or for spells that they are not yet able to learn, it will tell you how many points they need, or why your character can\'t learn the spell.
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote