Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2001, 12:57 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Can somone send the game? I payd you 70$ for all problems you get to sendit to me.- I am tired to wiat for EB to send it to me sice my order have been on hold fore about 2 weeks and they NOT answer any e-mails so i hope you in the US can send me the game because you can bye the game in the stora but i cann not!! So if you are willing to help me send me an e-mail to selmerasa@hotmail.com

regards Eivind
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 01:41 AM   #2
Mage of Mystra
Dungeon Master

If only you asked that a few weeks earlier, i could've given you a ftp links to download it, but it's probably gone now.
Mage of Mystra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 03:05 AM   #3
Megabot

Hi there i knovwe there is place to downloade the game but i will not have anillegal copy of the game i will that sir-tech get the money for that good game so i hoped somone that have the game could buy it again in the same store as they do before and i can get there copy of it, thats the reason i aske this question!! I pay you what i cost to send it to me so do not be afraid to respont to me!
Old 12-02-2001, 12:32 PM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Just a warning here folks, I sincerely hope you are talking about the demo and not a pirated copy of the game.

Regardless if you are just "talking" about it, I suggest you discontinue this. Ziroc has already been very adamant about anyone asking about a pirated copy. Its illegal, just plain bad taste a totally rotten thing to do considering that this game was made with a very limited budget.

Not to mention the Curries hanging out here, but I think the most pirateers have to worry about are the angry players who have a waited a long time for this game and appreciate all the hard work that went into this.

Please stop this discussion NOW - I don't have to remind you of the consequences.

If this is a misunderstanding, then I apologize in advance.

Best

Scronan
Junior Moderator
Old 12-02-2001, 12:35 PM   #5
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Scronan, I think Megabot is asking if someone in the USA will purchase the game for him because he is unable to get it where he is from. In fact, he has said that he does not want an illegal copy of the game. He is willing to pay someone to purchase the game for him and mail it to him.
Old 12-02-2001, 12:44 PM   #6
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Lady Avalon,

I know that Megabot was simply asking about how to get the game in another country - and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

But another poster mentioned an FTP site - so I have just issued a warning that posters shouldn't mention that they know a place where a pirated copy can or could have been acquired.

Best

Scronan
Old 12-02-2001, 02:01 PM   #7
Merkin
Manshoon

Megabot, here's some info from EB's International shipping info page...It is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain verification information from banks outside of the US and Canada. All customers outside of the US and Canada must contact their credit card issuing bank and ask them to release address verification information to EBgames.com. Without this verification we will be unable to process your International order.

And here's their customer service # and hours.

If you don't find what you need here, feel free to call our Customer Service center at 1-877-432-9675 to speak with a Customer Service
Representative. Hours of operation: everyday 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (EST)

It sound like you've already paid for the game, seems a shame to have to buy it twice. Might give these a shot before you shell out again.
Old 12-02-2001, 02:49 PM   #8
Megabot

Thanks Merkin
I shall call my bank on monday and se what the problem is i have never had an problems buing things fro US before so this i a new thing that EB games have problem to charge my visa card! I buyed my Wizardry 7 gold from them before an had no problems then!
An to you Scronan i will NOT buy an illegal copy of the game i will that Sir-Tech get the money for the game so you knove that!!!!!
But nov i shall look forward to get the game and have a good time with it!
Good bye folks!!!
Old 12-02-2001, 02:57 PM   #9
Megabot

Thanks Merkin
I shall call my bank on monday and se what the problem is i have never had an problems buying things fro US before so this i a new thing that EB games have problem to charge my visa card! I buyed my Wizardry 7 gold from them before an had no problems then!
An to you Scronan i will NOT buy an illegal copy of the game i will that Sir-Tech get the money for the game so you knove that!!!!!
But nov i shall look forward to get the game and have a good time with it! No hard feelings Scronan i hate piraed sofware to so if i find "WAREZ" SITE WITH THIS GAME I SHALL DO WATH I CAN TO SHUT I DOWN!
Good bye folks!!!
Old 12-02-2001, 04:00 PM   #10
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Scronan:
Hi Lady Avalon,

I know that Megabot was simply asking about how to get the game in another country - and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

But another poster mentioned an FTP site - so I have just issued a warning that posters shouldn't mention that they know a place where a pirated copy can or could have been acquired.

Best

Scronan

Thanks Scronan. I understand.