Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2002, 08:25 PM   #1
Mojo
Elminster

Is Al under the thumb of his ex-girlfriend, Kirsty? He claims in the "Favorite Film" post that he is not, but I know differently. When she says jump, he breaks a leg. When she whistles, he breaks the sound barrier to get to her quickly. His favorite film is now Lord of the Rings, which (coincidentally) is her favorite film and book, but I know his favorite film used to be "Sex with the Headless Corpse of the Virgin Astronaut"! You get the idea...

[ 07-18-2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Mojo ]
Old 07-18-2002, 08:27 PM   #2
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

hmm i smell spam..... i know nothig of the subject anyhow but idhope he isnt cos that would suck
Old 07-18-2002, 08:30 PM   #3
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Al votes no! I'm not under the thumb.
Anyways, could you delete this post cause if Kirsty just so happened to see it she would be angry at me and not talk to me for a few days and i couldn't live with that.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-18-2002, 08:31 PM   #4
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

This isn't spam... it's bologna!
Old 07-18-2002, 08:32 PM   #5
Mojo
Elminster

Do you see, ladies and gentlemen? He asked me to delete it incase Kirsty (whose thumb he's apparantly not under) would get angry if she sees it. I'm disappointed in you again Al.

[ 07-18-2002, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Mojo ]
Old 07-18-2002, 08:44 PM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sorry Al, voted your doomed
Old 07-18-2002, 08:50 PM   #7
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Lol, right, i'm not under the thumb. If i was i would also claim to like her fav. band, Hanson. Okay... I do like them but they are not my fav band. Damn Mojo, i'm going to get Kirsty to kick your ass.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-18-2002, 08:56 PM   #8
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
Lol, right, i'm not under the thumb. If i was i would also claim to like her fav. band, Hanson. Okay... I do like them but they are not my fav band. Damn Mojo, i'm going to get Kirsty to kick your ass.
Al Al Al you keep digging yourself deeper. A Hanson fan girl? [img]tongue.gif[/img] You need to be manning the mortars soon!
Old 07-18-2002, 09:01 PM   #9
Mojo
Elminster

I agree with the Lord of Alchohol - Hanson? tsk tsk tsk. I remember when you used to have testicles, Al
Old 07-18-2002, 09:03 PM   #10
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Lol, okay. This is my last line of defence. Kirsty is the hottest girl around my age (16) you are ever likly to see in Scotland. Wouldn't you just bend to every whim of a Lara Croft look-a-like? Even if she thinks that you look like Orlando Bloom, and she likes Hanson.