Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2001, 09:30 AM   #1
jfhck
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I play my Totemic Druid 13/Fighter15 and a druid keepeing popping up and remembering me of my duties as a great druid. I went to the druidic groove, but the guy said that i was not ready to chalenge him (i know it should be at level 14). Is this another kind of test. 'Where should i go. I'm affraid of loosing my druidic powers.
Old 06-22-2001, 09:31 AM   #2
Lord Shield

Maybe your Reputation is too high or low? Is it over 18?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-22-2001, 09:49 AM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Druidic Groove? Sounds cool...is it a new club in Athkathla? Just kidding jfhck
Like you said, you need to be at least level 14 to challenge for the druid grove, until then you don't have to worry about it
I'm pretty sure you can't lose your druidic powers in the game for no reason at all...
Good luck!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-22-2001, 02:01 PM   #4
Leagle
Manshoon

I dunno what he is talking about, but try resting at this club.
Old 06-22-2001, 03:59 PM   #5
Mellagar

The druid I have in my party is at 1475000xp but it wouldn't go any higher, so I'm waiting for ToB so I can go and challenge for the Druid Grove. Quite annoying, seeing as I spent all that time building up the points, lol.
Old 06-22-2001, 04:14 PM   #6
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Not to worry, all you have to do is get Jaheira in your party and get her to complete the quest (of course the problem is that she has to be lev 14... oh well.

Anyway, as to powers, you won't lose any, basically this is your stronghold quest, that allows you access to other certain quests only available to a druid character....
Old 06-22-2001, 05:27 PM   #7
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Jaheira can't do the Druid stronghold quest, only the PC. Your stronghold quest is assigned at the beginning of Chapter 2, so whatever class you are at that time is the quest you are assigned. Since you dual-classed at thirteen, you can't get a stronghold unless you can get Nalia's Keep. I'm a cheater, so I would use an editor like Shadowkeeper to raise my Druid class to 14. If you do, you may have to manually add any corresponding hit points and innate abilities as well.
Old 06-22-2001, 06:22 PM   #8
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellagar:
The druid I have in my party is at 1475000xp but it wouldn't go any higher, so I'm waiting for ToB so I can go and challenge for the Druid Grove. Quite annoying, seeing as I spent all that time building up the points, lol.
There is a small patch to raise the XP cap to the same level as ToB. It's on www.teambg.com
Better off using this than waiting

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html