Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-10-2004, 08:35 PM   #1
Sharde
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi All,

It's been a couple of weeks since I've played the game and I have a couple of questions...

First about Adrianna... I was searching for info about the Stone Face and now realize that I have to go back and do the G'Ezerred Ra scene again because I never got a staff after Cet off'd him. I don't recall seeing Adrianna in Scull Castle thus far... Is it possible I killed her without realizing? Or would I have had to "Control" to target?

Where about is Adrianna to be found anyway?

Second... I've been to the Shrine of Anapheus and talked to Kerah... Wasn't able to get into the tomb (Pyramid) through the back door. I guess I have to face the flying beast... He asks a question though. Is it just a simple riddle... Or is there a special place in the game that I am supposed to get the answer?

Thanks again for any help you can give here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sharde
Old 06-11-2004, 02:47 AM   #2
Sharde
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Again,

Well, it seems I've figured it out...

Funny how sometimes one can complete an entire dungeon and miss one important tunnel... It's the third time I've done it this game.

For anyone else who is looking for Adrianna... You have to go to the bridge room which is located past the right corridor before proceeding to te G'Ezerred Ra room.

Jump off the bridge and take the left water tunnel... Stay to the left on this tunnnel... It will take to the Vampire Lair [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now I'm off to the Shrine Of Anephas... Anyone know the answer to the Sphinx's question?

Sharde
Old 06-11-2004, 03:27 AM   #3
Radek
Red Dragon

The first riddle changes from game to game so that there are many answers to the first question. Sometimes 'shadow', sometimes 'coffin', often other answers [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
The remaining two "riddles" are fixed. The answers are 'Anephas' and 'Kerah' (or in opposite order, I am not sure right now).
Old 06-11-2004, 09:28 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I don't worry too much about the riddles. I've had to off the sphinx in every game I've played Nice XP....

Keep up the good gameplay! It sounds like you're making it through quite nicely [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 11:00 AM   #5
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I made a thread some time ago in order to find out how much this forum knew about the questions, so that my findings could be posted in my Stackman walkthrough. As it turned out the forum knowledge on the subject was very limited.

Here is the topic.
Old 06-12-2004, 02:33 AM   #6
Sharde
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi All [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again for all your help... It is greatly appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]

I continue to enjoy this game very much. I don't know if it's despite the several glitches in the game or because the ones in there just give us more to discuss.

This is a fabulous world and game idea that I hope can be revisited with some form of sequel someday. Until then I will relish the last few sections of this game [img]smile.gif[/img]