Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-31-2001, 11:51 PM   #381
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
*She floats to him, puts her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply....she knows what he feels when he does and is in total accord::::

My dear, this night could only be perfect if one more thing were to happen. Will you come with me to my rooms and show this (hehehe, sorry Relic, I just have to) battered old bard what it's like to be a man? Being in your presense has made me drunk and only you can save me. I fall to you and only you can heal the wounds of my heart. Will you take me and make me whole?

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-31-2001, 11:52 PM   #382
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
hiya, cloudsylph, sorry to hear about your connection probs, isp and otherwise. quite a fetching outfit there

**BK comes out of the shadows behind JJ**

Isn't she though? Just thought I would hide here for a little while, see what evil smiting needs to be done. Seems to be quiet though.

OOC

How is your little girl? I hear you have her tonight? Hope everything went well there.

In Char

**BK goes back into shadows and continues to sharpen his sword**

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Dry Humor Deliverance of the Laughing Hyenas
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
3 Man for Life
Official Reader of Reeka's Signature
Old 03-31-2001, 11:53 PM   #383
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
hiya, cloudsylph, sorry to hear about your connection probs, isp and otherwise. quite a fetching outfit there
Hi JJ. You mean the sig?

Cloudbringer

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-31-2001, 11:54 PM   #384
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

JJ! Sorry that we hook up at the end of the evening!! I'm afraid that RL is pulling my ass to sleep soon, but I'm so glad that you could make it...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-31-2001, 11:56 PM   #385
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
YAY!!!!!!!!

@%#$#$@#$ flood control!

still here?

Yep, just lurking for now . . . got your email . . .

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Dry Humor Deliverance of the Laughing Hyenas
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
3 Man for Life
Official Reader of Reeka's Signature
Old 03-31-2001, 11:57 PM   #386
JJ/newbie

hiya, BK, (gulp )
i think her lawyer told her to quit shooting herself in the foot, I had no probs getting her this time. Probably when the copy of the subpeonas for the sherrifs involved the last time crossed his desk. sounds like i missed one heck of a party.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-31-2001, 11:57 PM   #387
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Continues to hold Bili close and whispering in her ear.*

This has been a most fulfilling night. I would be happy to never have to move again, now that I have you in my arms. Is there anything more that I can do for you to make this night absolutely perfect?

*Starts to gently massage her back once more, while gently stroking her face with the other hand.*
Old 03-31-2001, 11:58 PM   #388
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
My dear, this night could only be perfect if one more thing were to happen. Will you come with me to my rooms and show this (hehehe, sorry Relic, I just have to) battered old bard what it's like to be a man? Being in your presense has made me drunk and only you can save me. I fall to you and only you can heal the wounds of my heart. Will you take me and make me whole?
I certainly do not need to show you what it's like to be a man, for you have always been. After all, I was attracted to you for yourself, not for your flowery words - although hearing them occasionally is wonderful, and I never tire of your sentiments. Dearest KDog, you are my light as well - for you have shown me that I have only been half awake in my life until you sailed into it. I have never seen your heart wounded - nor you less than whole... for that is indeed how I have found you. Perhaps we are indeed more complete together than apart.
Let us go up the stairs together, Love, for we shall always be with one another.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Member of the Ladies Guild (aka Instigators Anonymous)
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-31-2001, 11:59 PM   #389
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
**BK comes out of the shadows behind JJ**

Isn't she though? Just thought I would hide here for a little while, see what evil smiting needs to be done. Seems to be quiet though.

OOC

How is your little girl? I hear you have her tonight? Hope everything went well there.

In Char

**BK goes back into shadows and continues to sharpen his sword**

BK

ooc
Hey...you like the sig? You saw it before, but Tobbs is hosting for me! At least till my aussie drunken pal (hahaha...NEVER letting you out of this, Mems! ) gets it on his site in my collection. Wasn't it sweet of Tobbin to do it? He knew I wanted it for tonight!

Have more to show you..at least one that Bili sent me. Will email.

ic..

*slips up behind the knight and puts her arms around him, whispering in his ear* Sooooo, you are back for the night, hmmmmm? I think you shall be most tired on the morrow! *giggle*

StormCloud

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-01-2001, 12:02 AM   #390
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Continues to hold Bili close and whispering in her ear.*

This has been a most fulfilling night. I would be happy to never have to move again, now that I have you in my arms. Is there anything more that I can do for you to make this night absolutely perfect?

*Starts to gently massage her back once more, while gently stroking her face with the other hand.*
**bilqis looks at Zeeke mischeivously** "ohhhh I can think of a few things..." **Then begins peppering his face and neck with kisses, finally landing a most passionate kiss full on his lips**

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.