Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2002, 10:24 PM   #1
Alaric
Manshoon

Four of my charactes have undertaken this task at different times in the game and have had no problems. When I switched my Ranger to a Ninja he was given this quest, put Torin wouldn't take the arrow. How do I get him to take it?

Also, I am having trouble getting Talrik to take his hook from each of my characters.

Any help would be appreciated.
Alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 11:57 PM   #2
tater
Dungeon Master

I had this problem. Same issue with both Torin and Talrik. Their inventories are full. You have to ask them to trade and then buy something from them to free up a slot in their inventory. Then Torin will take an arrow and Talrik will take a hook. You only need to give Talrik one hook though, all your chracters in the party at the time will get credit for it.
Old 08-20-2002, 04:06 AM   #3
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

The same thing is true with Torin. You only need to give him 1 arrow...Just make sure and remove the arrows from your characters inventory, before you cash in on the quest.
When you go back to town....Save at the gate...drop the extra arrows....Go to the Bushi Dojo... ... (If you plan to do any 'Fletchery', you'll already have a good arrow to start with)
Old 08-20-2002, 08:31 AM   #4
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

G'day Alaric,
I had this problem too but Packrat's & Tater's solution didn't work for me.
It turns out that I was enchanting too many things including the dragon arrow & the hook. You cant use an item to complete a quest if it is enchanted, they will not recognise it as the item they need. You would think that Torin would appreciate a +7 dragon arrow but he will only take a standard one. Fortunatly he probably has one on him that you can buy then give him to complete the quest.
I hope this helps you out.
Old 08-21-2002, 11:26 PM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

As well, you can buy back things from both Talric and Torin to free up their inventory space... including the dragon arrows you've given to Torin! Once you've given him the arrows, the quest is complete, and shortly after that, your money problems can go away...

You can also steal things from them to free up the inventory space as well, but I've just generally been too much of a goody-two-shoes to do that.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote