Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-18-2001, 04:43 PM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
AbsoNebly Nebderful! Here, have some DMnish. And where is our Jusey-Juice?
Why Neb you DM! The other members of the Nebsquad seem to not be around at the moment, so Neb shall we Neb to pass the Neb?
Old 10-18-2001, 04:45 PM   #22
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Why Neb you DM! The other members of the Nebsquad seem to not be around at the moment, so Neb shall we Neb to pass the Neb?
Well, I don't Neb. Have you any Nebdeas?
Old 10-18-2001, 04:47 PM   #23
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
I hope this nebbing day ends nebbing soon. I want to go back home and slap and neb my nebby one. My nebbidy nebbing back hurts like a nebbing nebby neb and I would like nothing more than to find the nebbing nebbidy neberific neb who invented this neb and kick him in his nebs.

Oh, sorry. Did I neb your nebbing? That was so nebby of me. Neb away. I'll just sit here and scratch my neb.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-18-2001, 04:50 PM   #24
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Well, I don't Neb. Have you any Nebdeas?
Well we could Neb off and Neb in the Nebs while Nebbing while the rest of them site here and Neb, though that might be a bit Neb, but otherwise, we could still Neb, unless you'd rather Neb.

Old 10-18-2001, 04:51 PM   #25
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I hope this nebbing day ends nebbing soon. I want to go back home and slap and neb my nebby one. My nebbidy nebbing back hurts like a nebbing nebby neb and I would like nothing more than to find the nebbing nebbidy neberific neb who invented this neb and kick him in his nebs.

Oh, sorry. Did I neb your nebbing? That was so nebby of me. Neb away. I'll just sit here and scratch my neb.
I must admit, you have an, umm, interesting way of nebbing!
Why don't you just take that nebbing Neb and neb it out the windneb! Then you can sit on the Neb. Much more conforneble! Neb u lator!
Old 10-18-2001, 04:54 PM   #26
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

There I was frantically shaking my neb to and fro. The nebbing crowd cheered and nebbed me constantly. "I'm here to neb some nebs and I'm fresh out of nebs" I quietly nebbed for a nice cold neb on ice. Perhaps a nice nebby bag of chococlate nebs with that secret crunch would be neberful. "Hi neberful" a fan yelled out to me. She was also shaking her nebs at a frantic rate.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-18-2001, 04:58 PM   #27
Neb

Quote:
There I was frantically shaking my neb to and fro. The nebbing crowd cheered and nebbed me constantly. "I'm here to neb some nebs and I'm fresh out of nebs" I quietly nebbed for a nice cold neb on ice. Perhaps a nice nebby bag of chococlate nebs with that secret crunch would be neberful. "Hi neberful" a fan yelled out to me. She was also shaking her nebs at a frantic rate.

What an unNebable story! It made me quite Nebby, though others might decide to Neb, it's Nebazing how Neb this Nebspeak thing has Nebbed on, I wonder what those who do not Neb what we are Nebbing will Neb, Nebably: "Those Nebs are Nebpletely Neb and should be Nebbed away in the Neb place with the Nebbed Nebs and the nice Nebs in Neb coats."
Old 10-18-2001, 05:00 PM   #28
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
"Hi neberful" a fan yelled out to me. She was also shaking her nebs at a frantic rate.

I'll bet your Neb felt a bit Neb after that

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"No on has escaped love altogether, and no one ever will, as long as beauty exists and the eyes can see"
--Longus--
Old 10-18-2001, 05:00 PM   #29
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
What an unNebable story! It made me quite Nebby, though others might decide to Neb, it's Nebazing how Neb this Nebspeak thing has Nebbed on, I wonder what those who do not Neb what we are Nebbing will Neb, Nebably: "Those Nebs are Nebpletely Neb and should be Nebbed away in the Neb place with the Nebbed Nebs and the nice Nebs in Neb coats."
I'm just curineb how NebzureNeb will neb when he nebs this!
Old 10-18-2001, 05:01 PM   #30
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I'll bet your Neb felt a bit Neb after that
OOOH! Neblia! Neb your Neb or I'll Neb it out with Neb!