Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-01-2001, 07:57 AM   #31
Sir_Tainly

It after 12 o'clock here so technically we can't do the prank stuff now, but given that the rest of the board is 5/6/7 ? hours behind, then are they still fair game?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-01-2001, 07:59 AM   #32
Donut
Jack Burton

Yorick, I gave you so many hints in the Cricket Corner Thread . I hoped you would bite - but you didn't.

I'm sure I remember a comment about 'aristocratic english cricket' did you edit it out? I was ROFL thinking 'can he mean me?'
Old 04-01-2001, 08:15 AM   #33
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Knobhead_the_Pommie:
Epona. This is my retaliation for Bruce the Aussies name. He's attempting an insult with his pseudo so I was sending some back as it were. He's not an Aussie, he's being a knob.

Hi Bruce!

And yes ladyrae I can sing the blues!

Mmmm! Yorick! You are a BRAT! And she barely controls her urge to whack him with a newspaper! (A promise is a promise!) Been awhile since I've seen that... Um, part of you! See you still got a bit of a sunburn on there... We should get together sometime for that blues duet during a ghost-town hour . Now I am (finally) off to bed! Alas, my clocks say it's only 4am (ha!) but it's now really 5am! Nitey-Nite everybody! Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-01-2001, 08:50 AM   #34
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Yorick, I gave you so many hints in the Cricket Corner Thread . I hoped you would bite - but you didn't.

I'm sure I remember a comment about 'aristocratic english cricket' did you edit it out? I was ROFL thinking 'can he mean me?'
Clear as the nose on my face now you mention it. Must have been tired when I read them. I remember thinking... "Funny, Donut once said that" but you had me with the location, trusting fool that I am.

Actually I have my suspicions that a regular poster in the Moons hope Inn uses two pseudos quite regularly. (I don't mean Leonis/Diamond Q) Either that or they have ridiculously similar posting styles. I rarely if ever see either of them outside the inn, so it makes me wonder...... ooohh and it makes me wonder....... (bli, bli, bli, bliiiiii)

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 04-01-2001, 08:53 AM   #35
JJ/newbie

Hi all, hihowarya? it's been an allnighter, and I did not get into the inn until way to late (right, sylent?) so, checked out the test of the new board, updated myself on reading other threads inbetween my ongoing research into journal-containing databases. Boy, am I going to pay for this later, but right now I hope amanda sleeps for another hour or two so's I get a chance to socialize with someone who is not engaged in heavy, slobbering, cyber-petting

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

[This message has been edited by JJ/newbie (edited 04-01-2001).]

Old 04-01-2001, 08:55 AM   #36
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi-yo, Dublin Donut ! (Am I in the money there ? )
Great to see you back again.

------------------
Old 04-01-2001, 08:56 AM   #37
Moiraine
Anubis

Oh, Yorick, great sig there, and SO like you !

------------------
Old 04-01-2001, 09:00 AM   #38
Epona
Zartan

ARG! I'm seeing double!
And I've managed to insult several people here in the space of a couple of hours! Way to go Epona!

I hate when people sign on under different names - I'm *very* easily confused!!!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.
Old 04-01-2001, 09:01 AM   #39
JJ/newbie

Epona, at least you know you have 2 friends that will show up come hell, high water, or closed rendevzous! My 30th, my ex and her best friend were supposed to meet me after I had gone out early with my buds, and when I came back home, they were gone, the babysitter HAD to go home because of school the next day, and my ex and friend showed up at the house where I was stuck about 430 am, with some bovine byproduct story of a flat tire, etc, etc,. yeah, right. maybe it is something about 30th's. Sounds like you have laid in contigency plans alot better than I did, fer sure. Have you heard anything back about the doc, or tests,? I still have not read thru this whole post, but i will be up to speed in a few

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 04-01-2001, 09:10 AM   #40
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
ARG! I'm seeing double!
And I've managed to insult several people here in the space of a couple of hours! Way to go Epona!

I hate when people sign on under different names - I'm *very* easily confused!!!

You haven't insulted me! I'm not offended. Worry not Epona.

Yorick/Knobhead

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!