Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-16-2000, 02:46 PM   #1
Vampire

When I fight Bohndi she makes Aerie a Vampire and I had to kill her how do I resurrect her again, Ihave tried to go to the Temle of Ohgma(in athkatla)but there is nothing about resurrecting her. Is there another temple or what? Thanck you for any answers i might get?
Old 10-16-2000, 02:51 PM   #2
lordkymil

thanks for writing SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fortunately (or unfortunately) i already knew about this bit because someone else on another board didn't write SPOILER either.
and no, i haven't got to it yet so i don't know.

Old 10-16-2000, 02:57 PM   #3
Uncle Lester

Well, to resurrect Aerie, you have to go to the temple of Lathander in the Temple district. You see, to resurrect each character you have that turned into a vamp you have to resurrect them by alignment, example: Aerie has a good alignment and the good alignment god is Lathander, if there is an evil alignment character that needs resurrection after the vampirism you have to go to the temple of Talos and the same thing for a neutral alignment character after the vampirism curse. (neutral characters must be resurrected at the temple of Helm).

Old 10-16-2000, 03:20 PM   #4
Vampire

Uncle Lester or anybody else out there. Who should I talk too? Becouse I went to temple of lethander and nobody would resurrect her body. Becouse the normal services dosen´t work.
Old 10-16-2000, 05:02 PM   #5
Uncle Lester

you sure you talked to the right priest? normally when you talk to the priest he will say something about the vampirism. But I just heard from someone that there is even another way to resurrect them. I don't exactly know what it is, but since my solution doesn(t work for you (what is a bit odd, maybe a bug) I'll see what it is and when i find out I'll post it here. But please, in the meanwhile look around in the temples, maybe there is somethin you've missed?

Old 10-20-2000, 03:03 PM   #6
Jeanne

I was lost at this point also, I wandered into the graveyard ready for a nice fight with Bodhi and she runs off with Anomen, which annoyed me because he had all the useful priest spells. Anyway...Once you kill Aerie, you need to make sure that you pick up Aerie's body and Bodhi's heart; make sure to look in the trapped chest off in the side room, those books in there don't look very useful,(the fact that they were in a trapped chest was my clue) but they will point you in the right direction if you read them all. This should help without being a complete spoiler.