Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2002, 04:46 AM   #1
teodulo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Please, do you know where I can found all the pieces of the Holy Avenger??? I am not able to find them. I have to go to Bodhi's Lair, and I wish to give to Keldorn a better sword. Expecially the first time, I don't like to use very much cheats in the game; I'll do it only if it is necessary. I prefer to play all the game, although with little help.
Thank you!

Teodulo
teodulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 05:02 AM   #2
F. Gottwald
Manshoon

you get it by killing a very mean beastie in the windspear hills dungeon (lord jierdans quest)
Old 05-14-2002, 05:49 AM   #3
ShadowMyst
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Have you talked to Lord Jierdan Firkraag in the Copper Coronet? Go to the Windspear Hills area if you have and it should all work out, explore and follow whatever will happen [img]smile.gif[/img]

ShadowMyst
Old 05-14-2002, 05:59 AM   #4
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

Depending on what xp level your characters are at, go to Jieridan at the copper coronet. he'll give you his address. Follow the quest. Blah, blah, blah... Then you'll meet Firkaag. If you think you can take him, then do so. But he is probably the hardest person to kill in the game.
Old 05-14-2002, 09:43 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Just a little note:
The Holy Avenger, or Carsomyr, isnt splitted up in pieces, you 'find' it as a whole and complete Blade.
The items that are splitted up is the Crom Faeyr, Equalizer, Gesen Bow, Wave, and Vorpal Blade (Silver Sword).
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 09:54 AM   #6
Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Just a little note:
The Holy Avenger, or Carsomyr, isnt splitted up in pieces, you 'find' it as a whole and complete Blade.
The items that are splitted up is the Crom Faeyr, Equalizer, Gesen Bow, Wave, and Vorpal Blade (Silver Sword).
i suppose they don't count, but the Red Dragon/Shadow Dragon/Ankheg scales can be forged, and the Mace of Disruption +1 can be upgraded with Illithium.

oh, look at me, getting off-topic once again... oh well...
Old 05-14-2002, 09:13 PM   #7
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by teodulo:
I have to go to Bodhi's Lair, and I wish to give to Keldorn a better sword.
Well, 2 questions. First, what sword does Keldorn have now? Second, what chapter are you in?

If you're in Chapter 3, a good 2-Handed Sword can be obtained by fully exploring the Copper Coronet or the Slaver Ship in the Slums. If you're in Chapter 6, just go to the Adventurer's Mart and ask about the 'special wares.'
Old 05-15-2002, 12:26 PM   #8
teodulo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well friends, I have made a little bit of confusion... sorry! Now I see better. I was speaking of the splitted arms, that Cromwell is able to forge. I have the pieces of a sword (I believed this was the Holy Avenger), of a bow, and of a halberd, but they are not useful at the moment.
To answer the questions: I am in Chapter 3, I am a fighter of 12th level. I was already been in the Windspear Hills, and I have met Firekraag. He is still there, healthy and happy, as I was not able to defeat him. But I will return... Keldorn has his original sword, the one he had when I met him in the sewers of the Temple District.
Thanks, ciao
Teodulo
teodulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 12:34 PM   #9
Tanoch Thas'ala
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by teodulo:
Well friends, I have made a little bit of confusion... sorry! Now I see better. I was speaking of the splitted arms, that Cromwell is able to forge. I have the pieces of a sword (I believed this was the Holy Avenger), of a bow, and of a halberd, but they are not useful at the moment.
To answer the questions: I am in Chapter 3, I am a fighter of 12th level. I was already been in the Windspear Hills, and I have met Firekraag. He is still there, healthy and happy, as I was not able to defeat him. But I will return... Keldorn has his original sword, the one he had when I met him in the sewers of the Temple District.
Thanks, ciao
Teodulo
Just go back and make Firreekraag not healthy. YOu get the sword.
Tanoch Thas'ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 02:04 PM   #10
Sir Exxon
Zartan

To get the Holy Avenger, kill Firkragg. The Blade is among his loot.
Also, the pieces you have of a sword, is not the Holy Avenger. If the item is called 'Broken Sword' or something, and you found it among the loot of a Duergar in Irenicus' Dungeon, you can just throw it away. It isnt useful for anything.
If it isnt that piece, keep them, and maybe you'll find the rest later on...
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote