Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 02:00 PM   #1
Isbeorn

I got a quest from the Dojo - I need to find a black hand scoundrel called "Shrew Chishi". But where can I find him?

And for ages now I'm looking for the wolf beast that should be somewhere in the western lands - but havent ever seen it

can anyone help me with these two quests?

Old 11-26-2000, 02:10 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Shrew Chishi can be found on the west side of the lake south of the Boogre Caves.

The werewolf is way over on the west of the Shire, near where you find/talk to Jathil. YOu have to find a burnt body over in that area for the werewolf to appear (don't ask me why)

Wyv
Old 11-26-2000, 03:19 PM   #3
xenotoca

Wyv 1st and foremost.
Cant remember were I encountered Chewi but I encountered the werewolf nowhere near were I met Jathril in fact it was beteewn Shruggen and the Stout mines. So suspect he may move round a bit. Also possible that a Lunar cycle was built into the game in its original form and he only appears on the full moon. (anyone else played as a werewolf in daggerfall)

On a side note someone wrote in another W&W forum that the body with the writ is the one needed to get the assasins dagger from Scanthril (this makes some sence as he sent the guy to the mines and he would have needed a writ)

so which body is the one you are looking for the one with the writ. The one in the mines or the one on the island in the lake on the way to the Booger cave.
Lloyd its over to you.

Old 11-26-2000, 05:01 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

xenotoca - I think you are quite correct - between Stout Mines and the Castle is a better description of the area in which the werewolf appears! (see, even when I do post first you can come in and be even more helpful!!) Truthfully, I never knew from playing that it was finding a "burnt body" that triggered the werewolf to appear (and he does wander, but then so does Jathil), I just happened to read it in the strategy from which I am trying to ekk out some value having arrived after I finished the game and not being as witty and fun as you and the other posters here! Being a moonchild you'd think I would have noticed if there was a moon cycle in this game! Actually, last time I did the werewolf in it was in the day. Go figure.
Wyv
Old 11-28-2000, 08:35 AM   #5
Astyanax12

Now I just can't figure out the reason why finding the body of Grundel (fried stout with writ on the side) should trigger the werewolf, where's the logic in that? I always assumed it was the death of Ardibren that did it, after all he says he was attacked by a wolf-like beast (or words to that effect) before croaking. Seems he was just 'crying wolf' (groan).