Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 08:13 PM   #1
misscutie

Well, I killed the "queen bitch" took her staff and mask. exited out behind the alter. I am now back to the lift rooms. As instructed I went to the NW room. The lever and the door was already activated and the open door just leads me back to the queen bitch room. If I go to the NE and take the lift to the north I come to a room with 2 elevators. When I take one, I end up in a room where I fall to the "pits of ****" I need to get out of this temple! I have a dentist appointment! Please get me out of here!!!

Old 11-07-2000, 09:39 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Get back to the ampitheater where you killed the priestess and took the mask. Behind the altar there is a path leading up, a lever and a gate which it opens and you'll be back into the main temple area.

Wyv
Old 11-07-2000, 07:07 PM   #3
misscutie

I CAN GET BACK TO THE MAIN TEMPLE AREA BUT CAN'T FIND MY OUT OF THE TEMPLE. THE BACK AND FRONT DOORS ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE!

Old 11-07-2000, 07:22 PM   #4
Bwright

You need to find the Serpent Master, and talk to him (or Kill him). You get the Skull key from him, and I think you take the elevator on the right. Anyway, you will know it when you see it, because there will be a lever, and a lock in the wall. Use the key on the lock, and wander around aimlessly until you find the exit. I found the easiest way to get out is from the room with the big serpent head where you summon the naga.

Old 11-08-2000, 02:11 PM   #5
Lily the Ranger

Skull key . . . I don't have that one - please, tell me the serpent master is down in the lift or naga area. I have been everywhere and only met three caretakers. A gentle hint to his whereabouts. If he isn't down here how do I leave, and where is he. I am afraid I killed someone I shouldn't have and will remain keyless. I can live with having to comb the temple for Kol's room (once I have cure poison) but I will be starting over because my save system was not through when I started this dungeon. *My eyelid is twitching*

tanks

Old 11-08-2000, 03:33 PM   #6
Bwright

misscutie,
Go to where the main doors are, and look on the wall. You will see a level there. Use the lever, and you are outside. Also makes the temple accessible from the front door instead of going to the back.

Lily the Ranger,
At the end of one of hallways is a chute. Go down it, and the Serpent Keeper is right there.

Old 11-08-2000, 06:27 PM   #7
Kate
Welcomed New User

Lily, it doesn't matter if you killed the guy with the skull key, it will drop on the floor and you can pick it up. When I went into the elevator rooms I tackled the maze by always turning left - anytime I got a choice I took the left hand turn or door. First I got to the room with the locked door and shortly afterwards I got to the room with the chutes and the guy with the key. (I think I fell down the chute by accident).
If you use this method in mazes you are less likely to miss anything.