Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-11-2005, 04:40 PM   #31
jsalsb
Elminster

Wow! let's see... I think I'd have to play the game through again to get even half their names... and I'm not even going to try to spell them right, But here goes:

Kerielle, her twin, Herespia (and her brood!), Xydussa (1+2), Serpent Queen (can't remember name), Lyssandra (or is she the serpent queen? I think she's the vampire), The two regular Myrmaids, the main Mermaid in the Library, and the fake Myr-witch in the cage, Mother-of-Crabs, Pris'Kelli, S'Kezer Da, Kerrah, of course, does Isis count? she has a statue...? Serran... she has a statue too, no? Does it actually say anywhere that Erathsmedor is male?

Okay, how many is that, not counting Erathsmedor or the statues... that's 15. Who am I forgetting?

[ 02-11-2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: jsalsb ]
Old 02-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #32
bsftcs
Red Dragon

And the Mother of Crap.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #33
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You're missing at least one... and you got several I forgot.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 05:43 PM   #34
jsalsb
Elminster

there's another named vampire, isn't there? Oh Oh! And the Taranta Queen !!

Or maybe that last one, and the Mother of Crabs and their ilk don't count because they're not npc's, strictly speaking.

[ 02-11-2005, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: jsalsb ]
Old 02-12-2005, 06:10 AM   #35
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

hmmm i cant remember that many but i'll try.

Kerielle, the Gypsy, the oracles x3, xydusa x2, Elyssia, Girl in hut outside Ishad Na, Priskella x2, the Boss Boogre, Kerah x5, Lysanndra, Mada Mabbig x2, Practically every dam myrmaid

( i cant remember n e thing of the underwater kingdom )

Taranta Queen, Mother of Crabs,

What about the Griffin outside Anephas Shrine.
I cant think of n e more but arent some of the toad villagers female, and all the vampires in the underwater chamber with lyssandra, they all speak so do we include them ???. Are there n e females in the towns?

SO only including the top paragraph of ppl and not n e others i have listed 20.
I didnt include mermaids either because i am unsure of how many there are.

hmmm wat about the Wizard in the Crypt. The 1 u have to kill for the stone.
Is the Bloodstone Griffin a female??? Hmmmm theres many a female in the lands
of the Gael Serran. Isn't there a female blacksmith?? in 1 of the towns.

Actually, is Kerah a girl or a boy because Missy refers to Kerah as father but Kerah has boobs. Hmm difficult question Bungleau

[ 02-12-2005, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Pop 'n Fresh ]
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 08:41 AM   #36
bsftcs
Red Dragon

That is one for the biologists: Determine the gender of the bloodstone griffin.

The name of the girl living outside Ishad N'ha is Erzebette.

Then there is the oracle mermaid Ala-Shakan and the oracle of the earth Urthdala which one often forgets. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2005, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 02-12-2005, 09:43 AM   #37
jsalsb
Elminster

Pop 'n Fresh: good ones! - Mada Mabbig & the Oracles (sounds like a MoTown combo!). Completely forgot them!

bsftcs: is Urthdala the one in the Colanth cave in the spire? Female? Then, good one!

I've played this game a dozen times and I'll never remember these names!
Old 02-12-2005, 04:11 PM   #38
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

LOL! Boy, are we getting creative or what!

For reference, Missy's adventures were created by me, and may or may not have any bearing on reality. As such, the fact that Kerah is Missy's dad in the story is quite simple to explain: Kerah took on the form of Bungleau in that story, much like a long-running polymorph spell. Missy's *real* parents were visited briefly at the end of the story, when she moved on because she felt they would not be able to accept her as she now was.

Whether she was right or not is a different story...

And there's still at least one more (although she's been referenced indirectly)...
-+-+-+
Old 02-12-2005, 09:02 PM   #39
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

I still think that theres a female in 1 of the towns. She's either a blacksmith or a bartender i'm certain.

IS it the Griffin outside Anepha's Shrine.
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 09:39 AM   #40
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Okay... here are my answers:

Kerielle, Erzebette, Herespia, Xydusa, Elyssia, Lysandra of Yur, Sarellia, Vermessa (?), Mother-of-Crabs, Isis, Pris'Kiela, S'Kezer Da, Kerah, Taranta Queen, Mada Mabbig, Adriana, Ala-Shakan, Silent Oracles (2), main Oracle, Urthdala, Sphinx

Too close to tell: Erathsmedor, Oakenmir

That makes 22. A couple can still be argued for, I suspect; plead your case, and the right honorable bsftcs will speak for the prosecution.
-+-+-+