Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-16-2004, 02:49 AM   #1
Robalex
Dungeon Master

I found the raft by the gypsy camp but needed to Lvl up one more player to Guild lvl 3 (a late bloomer) & he finally gave Medakwa the toad potion. However I did kill some toad warriors around nymph lake who said " Toads not like warm skin now" I got sidetracked on raft by Oracles & warriors attacked me again but I just ignored them as I was practically drowning at the time & wanted to get back on my raft. Then I paddled towards toad village but the water petered out & I had to ditch the raft a bit upstream. I entered Ekbu's hut & he calls a bunch of warriors after me even though I try to shout "Ukabu" and even though all in my group completed the "Toad Potion" quest& are Lvl3 in Temple guild and are UKABU. Why Why Why is this happening?? I thought he listens to you not sends his henchmen after you. What is this about "not like warm skin now". Did I somehow ruin my chances to complete the Warrior 2nd lvl guild quest. I sure don't feel like Ukabu so what is happening?? ALso I notice a glitch in the trade button. Some characters like Kerielle & Bilbump have a couple of things to sell but when I click on the Buy or Sell nothing happens.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:39 AM   #2
bsftcs
Red Dragon

You have to go straight up to Ekbu once you get to Toad Village. Do not hang around there. Once you stir their anger with you that can never be mended. Your only option then is to reload.

One can only trade with friendly characters, and only those that have something to sell.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:19 PM   #3
Robalex
Dungeon Master

The only reload I have is from a few days ago when I was Lvl 3 instead of 5 for my char. Maybe I should just reset the game & start over since the only major quests I've done are for the Temple Lv2 & 3 & the Warrior Lv2 I got anyway because I jumped down the whole at Ebku> I really want that Staff for 1 of my mages & WOULD like to do the Toad quests & see what Toadville looks like.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:00 PM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Good idea. Resetting will really help you. Your characters will be well developed to deal with the crypt. Also they will stand a much better chance when you get to Ishad N'ha and encounter the... well... creatures that live between there and Shurugeon Castle.
Old 05-16-2004, 10:44 PM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My first thought is that the difference between level 3 and level 5 is almost inisgnificant, at least at this stage of the game. Yeah, it will be inconvenient, but I'd probably go back to that save. Just think how much more quickly you'll be able to go through it.

Of course, you can also reset adventures, which will put things to rights. Only this time, call out Ukabu as soon as you can, and don't dilly dally. And remember Mama Hissy's mantra, shown below in my sig...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 03:09 PM   #6
Robalex
Dungeon Master

Thx both of you. I reset after changing my Warriors to Barbarians & gave the potion one at a time to Mekdawa with noone else in party who had given potion or had potion. It worked easily & I halted as soon as Ekbu said to in Toad village. He let me in & I finished toad quest for Shiwiki no prob. Glad I reset to since my 2 warriors started as pure barbarians. Oh ilso followed Mama Hissy' mantra & will keep doing so.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:25 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Cool! Now get out there and kill something
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote