Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 10:06 PM   #31
Barbara
Welcomed New User

I am 42. birth month is september..a libra. I lived 1st 21 years in new jersey. then 5 years in hawaii, 5 years in kentucky, and have now been 11
years in florida. I don't miss the snow, but I do miss the autumn season and leaves changing colors. 2 daughters, oldest is 20, and my baby will be 18 this month (yahooooo!) my oldest is now reading fantasy books and playing the games too. will the youngest give up her tetris and donkey kong?? I may as well add that i'm twice divorced since I've told the rest. but....they were NOT into medeival/fantasy. Hmmmm. LOL,got to blame something!
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 10:17 PM   #32
Lord Roberts

First off let me say welcome to MAXPOWER my new neighbor.

Well my name is Robert, I'm 40 years old and I've been playing rpgs game going back to
Atari and vic 20 and com 64, and slowly progressed from there.
I like the Ultima series, wizardry, dungeon master, command and conquer right up to firestorm, daggerfall 1,2 and hopefully number 3. Looking forward to WW2, when they make it.
I live in Surrey, B.C. Canada, And I found this site while looking for answers to my questions, and I would like to say its great to talk to everyone, and have a good laugh at the comments made. Great atmosphere!!!!!!and People.
Old 02-03-2001, 10:19 PM   #33
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi there, I am a female, age 51, live in Nashville, TN, originally from Chicago. Love playing RPG games. Have to fight with my 15 year old son to use the computer. He's playing Vampire, The Redemption. I have played many rpg games, but this one is my very favorite.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 10:02 PM   #34
smylin dragon

greetings and Salutations!
46 Male Michigan,USA
Old 02-20-2001, 11:12 PM   #35
Raistlin
Manshoon

Hello Everybody and BTW thanks for all ur help, I'm 23, Irish and I just loved the Margaret Weiss and Tracey Hickman dragon lance novels. It was them that got me playing RPG's in the first place. I played alot of the paper AD&D games when I was about 13, and I still cant get any of the books.
weel see ya'll the next time I gtta problem!!
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2001, 04:55 PM   #36
Myrrdyn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, I'm totally new. Just got the internet 3 months ago. Am 43, female, live in Orangeville, Ontario, Canada. (Just outside of Toronto) Have played very few RPG's but what I have played I love. So you can all see that I need lots of help. This web site has proved invaluable. Thank you very much.
Myrrdyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2001, 05:39 PM   #37
UncleJoe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I said I wouldn't do this, but what the heck...UncleJoe ("uncajoe" if we're related), age 64, from Baton Rouge, LA but lived all over the U.S., born in a foreign country (New Orleans)...I started with GATO then went on to the original Wizardry, been at this ever since. I like first-person RPGs and most strategy games (MOO and MOM come to mind), and some sims (e.g. the original Railroad Tycoon, Civ 1 & 2 and SMAC), and I detest 1st person/tactical shooters and their ilk. But nobody's perfect.
UncleJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2001, 01:58 AM   #38
Maverick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm a male 28, work for the South African Air Force, and live in Pretoria, South Africa, Currently doing night classes for my Information Technology Degree. Love RPGs. The first computer RPG I played was Might and Magic II in 1990 (anyone remember that one?). I play whenver I get a bit of spare time which isn't often with wife, work and studies. Are there any other South Africans on this site?

Geoff
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2001, 04:14 AM   #39
bleedinghelene

My name isn't Helene, but that's the advantage to computer communication: it doesn't have to be.
It looks like I'm a baby here. I'm 26, living on the Colorado River in Arizona. I post for my husband and myself (I'm the semi computer literate half). He is also 26, if it makes a difference. For all of you original players, yes, they still do play paper D&D in high school. My husband and I both played it then, then lost the opportunity until I got the computer.

I got a serious flashback when I read about you guys with vic20s and Commodores. My brother's bedroom was stacked with that stuff. I remember the names as fixtures of my childhood.

I think I like being on a message board with people who have had time to grow up.
I need help from someone who's more than semi computer literate, but I'll put that in a separate posting.

Good to (more or less) meet you all.
Old 03-07-2001, 09:07 PM   #40
dexter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i'm a 12 year old male , i live in lac-saint-jean (in québec) i love rpg. i've played them first when i had 4 year on NES console (dragon warrior). it was a great game!!!!!

ps: is there other one that speak french?????

ps2: don't mind me if my writing in english is not perfect!

------------------
dExTeR
dexter is offline   Reply With Quote